Northend Meet - Marysville, WA

]2eDeYe

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last reminder for and of the West Puget guys... Meeting at 10am in the Kohls parking lot at the Kitsap Mall. Leaving tree at 10:10-10:15. We're catching the 11:15 ferry in Kingston. There's generally a line so it's nice to be early.

If you miss the meet up, we will take 3 and then Bond Rd. to get to the ferry... You can try to catch up.

See everyone tomorrow.

Weather forecast.... RAIN... yes mother nature, don't let me down. Teach you dicks to schedule everything for Saturdays

Bastard!  LOL....:}

I forcast eleven hrs. from now. Cloudy, mild chance of nothing!....What a bitch, I have no door glass in. Could'nt stand the wait coming into spring.  I'll shoot for KK . and go from there. "Best I Can."

• Like 1

Freak'in tire blow out @ Alderwood Jct. No Spare. Faulk. Nursed it to an exit and hoof'd 3/4 mi to Discount where they made a road call for me. So I missed the show but got 2 new fronts for a buck and a half. The bitch is when it blew it caved the lower portion of my fender. Like I said Faulk. Well maybe next season. At least my forcast was about spot on.

Out.