620 for parts

Hey all i wrecked my 620 this morning on I 5 s/b mile post 31 took out a honda (yes 1 down lol) any way i am keeping the engine,trans and steering wheel but the rest has to go 50 bucks and bring a trailer its yours.I will try to post some pics.Email BrianBfreak@hotmail.com or try 360-423-7628 i have dial up so if its busy sorry.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

due to lack of interest in the whole truck i am now parting it out so let me know what you are looking for so far the windshield and bench seat are gone so let me know what you are looking for and we can work a deal i want to get rid of this asap so dont be shy make offers.I just want to get rid of it.

shit really bad it has good glass decent hood good tailgate a few lights the doors are workable the bed is solid on the bottom needs some work on the sides the floor pan is shit the rear gears are good the transmission is great wiper motor ftont crossmember motor mounts all the little shit but thats whats left that i could think of also have a canopy it opens three sides needs shocks does not leak.I will be removing this truck this weekend so please dont be shy make offers i want my driveway back. Thanks all Freaky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.