I need to change my Timing Chain Guides and I was wandering are they Any Heavy duty ones?

Datsunrider71

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please realize that people want to help but posting 'Options' is vague and annoying. Also some pertinent info may show up in this post and the search engine will miss it. I'll change the title to something appropriate.

In the future, if you are bored post in the Insomniacs thread.

• Like 2

Also some one told me I can Tweak by tampering with the lash caps for cam adjustment more performance and the cam sprocket. any out put on this?

Yes in theroy.

One can ;loosen the or tighten the valve lash

also one can advance the cam to the next hple to bring power sooner.

Very minimal in my experinece maybe the more preformance add ons maybe the more noticable.

timming set buy the Jap made ones(esp the sprockets). for guides mostly the slack side guide the the chain tensioner wears the most if you want to keep the cost down

Giving shit trumps helping out.  :lol:

sounds legit  :D

I was getting too you But I got distracted I was talking to some chick at work sorry bro thanks for letting me know I appreciate that very much!!

taking your time at doing it, huh,  but glad you had your priority's in order. Got any pic's of this chick ? We do  :wub: pic's, you know. 

You may have your priorities right!

true story  :thumbup:

In deed they do!

in deed they does. 

I think so too.

me too. 

I take it that Hainz answered ur 2nd question ? 

sounds legit :D

taking your time at doing it, huh, but glad you had your priority's in order. Got any pic's of this chick ? We do :wub: pic's, you know.

true story :thumbup:

in deed they does.

me too.

I take it that Hainz answered ur 2nd question ?

Nah I don't have a pic of her lol

Yeah he did.

... and so we come to the end of another thrilling episode. Do tune in next week when Datsunrider gets bored yet again and posts for the 'hell of it' while drunk.

If you have your Ratsun decoder ring, his weeks secret message is... 6, 21, 3, 11,  25, 15, 21

... and so we come to the end of another thrilling episode. Do tune in next week when Datsunrider gets bored yet again and posts for the 'hell of it' while drunk.

If you have your Ratsun decoder ring, his weeks secret message is... 6, 21, 3, 11, 25, 15, 21

First of all I wasn't drunk I don't drink on

weekdays buddy!

If you have your Ratsun decoder ring, his weeks secret message is... 6, 21, 3, 11,  25, 15, 21

It was for next week... and a poor attempt at levity. I don't drink at all.