nice datsun

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently that guys name is Hamad bin Hamdan Al Nahyan. hes a member of the Abu Dhabi royal family.

He bought 7 brand new 500sel Mercedes, one for each day of the week. he then went on to have them all painted a different color of the rainbow with matching interiors, and a gun rack mounted under the trunk that held 3 color matched M16s. 6 are solid colors, one is all the colors rainbowed from front to back.

thats why they call him the rainbow Sheik.

• Like 1

shit the rig is only the START of it.

he made a 64/1 size jeep too. he has a customized jeep luxury car that looks like a Bently/Rolls with 40" tires that flies across the desert.

you see that building that the Power wagon resides in, notice how its a pyramid?, Yup, He built a Giant pyramid to use as a garage. It houses his collection and the Emirates National Auto Museum but its functional, he actually uses the cars in there regularly. the museum is like 30 miles outside of Abu Dhabi.

this guy also holds the world record for largest camper ever built.

I have always wanted to go to the Emirates.

shit the rig is only the START of it.

he made a 64/1 size jeep too. he has a customized jeep luxury car that looks like a Bently/Rolls with 40" tires that flies across the desert.

you see that building that the Power wagon resides in, notice how its a pyramid?, Yup, He built a Giant pyramid to use as a garage. It houses his collection and the Emirates National Auto Museum but its functional, he actually uses the cars in there regularly. the museum is like 30 miles outside of Abu Dhabi.

this guy also holds the world record for largest camper ever built.

I have always wanted to go to the Emirates.

The guys in the Emirates blow my mind sometimes... those guys have so much money to just waste. There was just a guy who was paying a WoW player to watch him quest. He had gifted him something like $50k over a few months.

If they just want to give away money, Id gladly take some... 

I should get the Navy to send me to the UAE and Ill just start petitioning for cash over there. Come home with $100K, a gold plated AK-47, and a 12y/o wife. 

• Like 2