DatStock - Pierce County, WA - Aug 31 2013

Tacomaboy-1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd say go for it. I'm pretty much a night owl. I'd like to think things will be getting warmed up by 3:30 -4:00 I'll for sure save ya some ribs and burgers.

Mike.

NWDatsuns (another forum) wants to know if their members can show up... are all Datsun owners welcome?

It cause their whiny crybaby bed wetters.........wait I think I just insulted my self, cause I swing both ways.......that didn't sound right.......

......ahem..... I am an active member on both forums.......there we go......no homo....

• Like 1

It cause their whiny crybaby bed wetters.........wait I think I just insulted my self, cause I swing both ways.......that didn't sound right.......

......ahem..... I am an active member on both forums.......there we go......no homo....

Yea and I was so tired last weekend, I about pissed my own floor. Freak'in dog's were ready to beat my ass with a newspaper. Good thing she woke me out of it. LOL

Because no one invited them and they are the "dark side." I said to just show up, all are welcome  :hug:

The dark side of what?? 

Didn`t "the dark side" build something in futility only to get blown to shit over and over..?

Just saying :rofl: :rofl:

i'm hoping they show up though.

hmmmmmmm i have no datsun ...no working datsun....hmmmmm well i will tell u what i tell my significant other .... "we'll see..."

I have two running datsuns. Neither will be making it :( Needs a rad for the B, and the 210 well it's cool but it has automatic gear shifting :sneaky:

We are leaving here aboot 11:00-11:30am-ish , then past Franks house (  :D ) going over on 143rd into Tenino and shooting up 507 through Yelm and what-not

if anyone wants to tag along give a holler we could stop for you

WE=

Me

My brother

FAT510

a goofy fucker in a 411

Mr Bill

Tdaaj <-?

Popeyes chicken dude with badass silver 280z,,,,,,,  maybe?

Where should we meet up at? 

We can meet somewhere in UP or at the KK near the mall if you want. Its a short cruise from there to where this is going (I can seem to find the address again... I thought there was a Google Map location in the thread somewhere). 

No you are leaving before this and stopping by the shop

Are you coming down to this?- its on a Saturday. Either way I can swing by and say whats up... Im like 10min from the shop. 

Made the call on the rib's today. Picking up 45-50 lbs.on wed. Got buku burgers,dogs,buns, Katsup, mustard, relish, pickels and tater salad. Again, anyone is welcome after 8:30- 9:00 ish. I'll have the smokers rolling and just be gittin into the groove. If I could get someone to bring paper plates,napkins,and forks......that would be way cool. Dont forget your drinks and a chair to sit on or fall into.

Mike