68 510 4dr

jnec510

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i bought it from denny. known the guy for like 6 or 7 years now. this is the second 510 i bought that was his. that must be the other pair of metal piller vents he got off my 69 4dr. i started work on her tonight.:D:D:D

i am so happy to have a 510 again.

i just scored a 68 4 door. i am so excited so here are some pics:D:D

68ratsun001.jpg

68ratsun002.jpg

68ratsun004.jpg

Nice find, I really miss mines that I had sold over 10 years ago. probably the lowest vin '68 in existence I actually should say its a 67.5 510 since the vin # was 001575 and the prod date tag read 7/68..

anyways good luck on the '68, from looking at your pics I noticed the orig '68 fuseblock has been replaced with a post '68 one and that the front grille work is gone also man trying to track down a genuine '68 grille will be a chanllenge in itself good luck..

conrad

yea took it out today she s not quite running yet. gonna go find a replacement radiator a u pull it. i wil snap a couple tomorrow. its got 2 dashs. 1 has the ignition on it an the other dont. but i think the both have the flat bar speedo set up.

Dude when you first posted I notice a weird "motor" on the firewall, now that you have dash pics it looks like some sort of AC unit? interesting. the dash in there now has a 69 gauge cluster, thats how my SR 68 is.

Is there a whole next to the coil? looks like I can see your header through the wheel well. Is there a story behind it? I'm just happy you are saving a 68!!!

Dude when you first posted I notice a weird "motor" on the firewall, now that you have dash pics it looks like some sort of AC unit? interesting. the dash in there now has a 69 gauge cluster, thats how my SR 68 is.

Is there a whole next to the coil? looks like I can see your header through the wheel well. Is there a story behind it? I'm just happy you are saving a 68!!!

The whole dash is a 69 dash.

You should of got a set of hood hinges at Blue lake, we had a few sets. I forget if the 68's are different though... We also have a bunch of heater cores, the blue bird ones look the closest to the 68 and we have 3 of them :D

i wish i could of gone my new job got s me workin 12 to 16 hours a day 7 days a week then on top of that cause my car is not drivin i have to ride my bike an hour an a 1/2 each way. you got the nuber to anyone who would have some hood hinges. i have some for a 69-73 i would trade or just throw in. i really need to get this car done but i dont wannahalf ass it an break down in a couple weeks.