Valves

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's that thing you now your grass with.

Ermmm... Wait do you guys have grass over there?

Weve got all the cool stuff!

Grass, electricity, flushing toilets, houses with walls, a decent public healthcare system (sorry, had to throw this in) hell we even got this new fangled gizmo called the  Interwebz.

Weve got all the cool stuff!

Toothless hags, static electricity, front yard open pit toilets, trailer houses on blocks, an exploited indigenous population(sorry, had to throw this in) hell we even got this new fangled gizmo called gun control.

fixed

Whats a Honda?

Pot metal, plastic, paper mache, driven by the wrong wheels. Ring a bell?

I don't allow them in my driveway, so I don't know if they are the same or not.

Ones a Honda the other is a Datsun, no they are not the same.

This is a Datsun forum not a Fast and Furious wannabe forum for backwards hat wearin fart can sportin VTAK sportin dudes who think their Hondas are the fastest thing ever created

This is a Datsun forum not a Fast and Furious wannabe forum for backwards hat wearin fart can sportin VTAK sportin dudes who think their Hondas are the fastest thing ever created

Maybe he was talking about older Hondas... or maybe just his reliable DD that isnt riced out. Cant tell without pictures... 

I have one of those on my street. Everytime he goes by the house with that fuckin Naaaaaa sound, thinking he's actually eccelerating, I want to roll the 521 out on the street and line em up.

46523428-SwiftToolET86-9-2013151_zps2dd2

• Like 2

I have one of those on my street. Everytime he goes by the house with that fuckin Naaaaaa sound, thinking he's actually eccelerating, I want to roll the 521 out on the street and line em up.

46523428-SwiftToolET86-9-2013151_zps2dd2

Yes...... :thumbup:

Was wondering what RPM you launch out of the hole.

Weight?

7K on the floor. I would guess about 150-200lb's less than stock, whatever that is.

That is a 76 Pontiac lemans I believe. The man behind the wheel is very hard to beat. ( I never have) He runs 12.40's. That was just a time run so we left together.