Just purchased my first 1980 Datsun 720 pickup!

ruckycharms

I'd missed one on ebay a while back, and have been on the lookout on both ebay and Craigslist since.. Last one I saw on ebay recently was 700+.. Screw that haha

More of that " Holy grail " bullshit pricing that you see everywhere nowadays. Those wheels aren't that rare. When I really searched hard, I found several on different forums and eBay. Just put a saved search on ebay and receive emails when they come up. Ebay will send you an email as soon as one is listed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat cover... NOS?!?

I've been trying to figure out which covers from other trucks would fit mine, considering a custom one.. I had no idea Nissan ever made 'em for these trucks...

• 3 weeks later...

Back at Ray's place we went in for the tonneau cover installation and ST mirrors. This was a fun project and Ray provided tools (including himself) and an awesome garage to work inside of..

IMG_2285_zps07f4b1f5.jpg

The only drawback to my tonneau cover is that I haul alot of shit around in my truck so having to always remove it is a real pain in the ass.

IMG_2286_zps18c6d702.jpg

The ST mirrors are a huge upgrade even though I have these huge cavities that need to be filled now.Time to shop for some long wide decals.. lol

IMG_2287_zpsbc29295e.jpg

I really love these angles, if not for the shit equipment I am using (iphone 4S camera)

IMG_2303_zps3fa7a586.jpg

IMG_2304_zps05f032ee.jpg

IMG_2305_zps8525a54a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...