Eagle Rock Datsun Nippon Swap meet and car Show 21st July 2013

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few- but some events welcome and always have been a burnout  show when we left Marios swap meets on Crenshaw or JCCS corner there ! , there will always be a couple bad apples just x them out of next event ,we all enjoy HP. show, so who ever makes a big deal of this  probably were not even there ! always will happen ! and part of us , we don't need release of liability waver to attend shows ,not a big deal !and let event  promoter worry ! my two cents .

+1 I remember this.. theres even videos.. 

LOL at the comments.. first of all aint no one burrned out i the parking lot. when theres cars coming towards you at a fast pace, i hauled ass... take it ass you will.. no dis-respect to Jose (alex) and the event.. always cool to get together.. to each his own.. what happens in the street affect no one but the person driiving.. 

Well I was standing about ten feet from you when you left. I didn't see any cars coming at you at a fast pace. And it is disrespect to Jose and his people that put this thing on. And trust me we were all standing there laughing at you.

And as far as the events that Mario put on years ago, (was just that years ago.) Cops were not as harsh as they are today.

But if it makes you feel better lighting em up when you leave an event then knock yourself out..

Well I was standing about ten feet from you when you left. I didn't see any cars coming at you at a fast pace. And it is disrespect to Jose and his people that put this thing on. And trust me we were all standing there laughing at you.

And as far as the events that Mario put on years ago, (was just that years ago.) Cops were not as harsh as they are today.

But if it makes you feel better lighting em up when you leave an event then knock yourself out..

It is what it is.. if he felt dis-respected and wants to ban people from attending future events for what is done on the public street.. then so be it.. im not stressing over a burn out... 

720 MIRROR BUYER

To the guy who bought a pair of 720 mirrors from me at the Eagle Rock Swap meet last Sunday...

Late last night I found one of the plastic mounting gaskets.

It reminded me of another place to look for the other one tonight.

If you still need them PM me and I'll mail the one, and maybe both to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...