I wish I could save it.

Skellington

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This truck has been sitting in this same spot in my grandfathers "junk yard" for as long as I can remember. Once I get some stuff sorted in my life and I have more time, I want to see about getting it and doing a rebuild. Im sick of having a CA smog car by 1 year. I want a pre smog!

i completely agree with you on that one, smog is lame.............global warming? :sick:  :rofl:

This truck has been sitting in this same spot in my grandfathers "junk yard" for as long as I can remember. Once I get some stuff sorted in my life and I have more time, I want to see about getting it and doing a rebuild. Im sick of having a CA smog car by 1 year. I want a pre smog!

Things like having a title and a key go a long way as far as wanting to do something with it. I've seen way worse. Do you know why it was parked or how long it's been sitting? I'd be interested in seeing the interior and engine bay next time you get a chance.

i completely agree with you on that one, smog is lame.............global warming? :sick:  :rofl:

Ya... sucks balls to live here and like cars.

I want this truck, how many shillings to aquire this vessel

It'll cost ya all yer treasure!

My grandfather will never sell it... he wont part with anything, but me being family is a different story B)

Things like having a title and a key go a long way as far as wanting to do something with it. I've seen way worse. Do you know why it was parked or how long it's been sitting? I'd be interested in seeing the interior and engine bay next time you get a chance.

As for getting a title, It has been in its place for over 20 years, so its off the records. I can do a statement of fact form, and a vin verification to get it up on registration (done this with various barn finds). I believe it has the original nissan engine in it (4 cyl, intake and exhaust on same side) and a manual trans. Its all there.