POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

I just want to know what the asking price is. If he put that much money into it over time I would imagine he wants over 20k?

Edit: also if it seems like im talking smack im not. Just curious what everyone thinks. Shes obviously a beast.

I think its been for sale for a long time because it is too customized.  It was built for that owner, not really many others.  I have never seen it in person but looks like a nice truck for the price and whats done.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 20k comment was for the z. I was wondering what his asking price was and I assumed that it woupd be over 20k.

As for the 521 I was wondering if anyone had checked it out yet because its been on cl for a few months now but under new owner. Previous one was from turlock

Oh he is asking 75K for the Z, says firm too.  :rofl:  :rofl:   And he says he has invested over 125K

BUT

Hes selling it on CL???

Thats not even auction prices.. I watch Fast and Loud.. I would know.  :P

^^^ that's the one the guy kept raising the price on the ad till he finally pulled it. I wondered if it sold after that. I'm never a fan of people raising the price once they see some interest. Put it on eBay if you want a bidding war.

was the roof crushed last time he had it listed?

Yeah he's using the exact same pics as before. I'm guessing he had tons of calls when he first put the ad up, then lost all the interest once he started jacking the price up. Still seems like a good deal but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when someone doubles the price because they got a lot of phone calls. Plus, who knows what the price will be once you show up to look at it. I don't play those games.

• Like 1

Thats a pretty rad poster!  I can't see paying that much but would like it.  Now if it said Dr. Pepper.. that another story 

I would definitely like it if it said "JOLT" on the side.

"All the sugar and twice the caffeine" :w00t: ~~~~~ 

"this is my RARE datsun 610... If you dont know what rare is look it up in the dictionary.. it runs and drives , stocl L20b motor with stock Carb.. I have also an extra right and left fender... It has some Rust , as all cars do at this age... I will not budge on the Price, I will not answer to people who waste my time, if you dont have the money dont comtact me ... "

Guy/Girl doesn't seem too happy..

By the way when you call this might be handy.  Rare: coming or occurring far apart in time; unusual; uncommon

I dunno.. I get tired of selling on craigslist for probably the same reason this guy/girl does. So many stupid questions from stupid people that won't/can't read the ad. I get questions from time to time such as:

"How much are you selling it for?"(It's at the top of the ad)

"What kind of car is it?"(Are you f*cking kidding me?)

"Could I drive it away?"(Mentioned in ad it needs a clutch)

"Would you fix it so I could drive it away?"(If I had time or wanted to, I would have)

"If I were to bring a clutch, could I fix it there?"(WTF? NO.)

"Does it run?"(Says in ad, 'Doesn't currently run')

"Trade for computer/iPod/RC Car?"(Not interested in trades written in ad)

"Would you take XXX for it?"(XXX = 1/3-2/3 of asking price)

Can't really blame someone for being sharp and to the point on CL, these days. Too many trolls/idiots out there looking to waste your time.

I dunno.. I get tired of selling on craigslist for probably the same reason this guy/girl does. So many stupid questions from stupid people that won't/can't read the ad. I get questions from time to time such as:

"How much are you selling it for?"(It's at the top of the ad)

"What kind of car is it?"(Are you f*cking kidding me?)

"Could I drive it away?"(Mentioned in ad it needs a clutch)

"Would you fix it so I could drive it away?"(If I had time or wanted to, I would have)

"If I were to bring a clutch, could I fix it there?"(WTF? NO.)

"Does it run?"(Says in ad, 'Doesn't currently run')

"Trade for computer/iPod/RC Car?"(Not interested in trades written in ad)

"Would you take XXX for it?"(XXX = 1/3-2/3 of asking price)

Can't really blame someone for being sharp and to the point on CL, these days. Too many trolls/idiots out there looking to waste your time.

Have you really gotten people asking to change a clutch!  :rofl:  :rofl:

Sounds like you got some real winners up there in Oregon.  But I know what you are saying.  CL is just a lowball place, its become more a a "flippers" search engine seems like to me.

lol, very true, not fun selling on cl.  Last sale for me was a wagon about 2 yrs ago.  Went something like this:

-whats your lowest asking price?....Already discussed this, not to mention its in the ad

-(actually asked me this) Will you take off the duel carbs and put on a single...and drop the price?......No

-will you take a ps3 as partial trade? No..as stated in ad only cash.

-does it go fast? You probably shouldn't buy the car if all you want to do is "go fast" lol

-will you take 700 even though your asking 2000. uhhhh no, cant do that sorry. (even though earlier in the convo he got me down to 1200)

---only went that low because lack of work back then---

At the time of the attempted sale the goon had a little issues but not much.  I was asked if I would fix it for him before selling it to him.

My response was...Im thinking this isn't the car for you.  There are probably cars on cl better suited for your needs sorry...lol

I was surprised at my response thinking about it later because im a fairly relaxed person, but then again ignorant questions just piss me off lol

• Like 1