25 worthless posts so I can post ad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IBTL the rules are here for a reason 

come here to learn add some input reply to some builds and before you know it you will have the  ( UNNECESSARY  ) 25 posts you need 

welcome to Ratsun  and our rules 

The rules are made for a reason rather you agree with them or not keeps the site clean with less scammers. Contributing some doesn't hurt thats what this forum does is work as community to help eachother out.

Your time will be short here acting that way so i suggest to bucker up buttercup before your gone.

just trying to sell my datsuns so I may keep my gas and lights on and maybe eat this week. My internet might get shut off before I can sell my trucks with all the help I'm getting from all these great members!

Ya and I feel like being friendly and posting nice comments about all the prettty cars.... when I'm about to loose everthing?

I don't care about any of you "members"

just trying to sell my datsuns so I may keep my gas and lights on and maybe eat this week. My internet might get shut off before I can sell my trucks with all the help I'm getting from all these great members!

Ya and I feel like being friendly and posting nice comments about all the prettty cars.... when I'm about to loose everthing?

Blah blah blah, what a (crybaby) princess.

Well if your having a hard time say that to begin with. Dont start acting like like a thin skined flaming doucheologist just because we have rules protecting us from scammers and one time sellers. This as stated is a community where people come to show their cars, help each other out, make and have lolz, and also sell uneeded extra stuff. So hitch those pink lace panties up and act like a man or gtfo and stop wasting our time. Thank you very much 

IBTB  IN BEFORE THE BAN

we are not your enemy but you have a total of 6 posts 5 of which are negative

if you dont care about any of us how do you expect us to care about you!!!!!

if you realy want to sell your parts make 25 contributing posts to this forum and you can post anything you want for sale

you came here whining about the rules to post for sale adds

good luck with your sales

Donate plasma, sell shit to neighbors, cut out your addictions, cut back on expenses, ask people if they need chores done, etc, etc, etc.  But don't come into someone else's house and be a prick.

I'm not a scammer! I have posted in the past and did cotribute to the site! I spent hours trying to post an ad before someone told me about the NEW 25 post rule. I did not find this info on the site? why is it not important that newbies know about it?

my ad is on page 43 of the archived ads my name was "datsun king cab trucks" I couldn't get help getting into my old profile made a new one.

I'm not here to socialize with assholes! nothing personal about ratsun.... assholes everywhere you go, nothin new!

25 worthless posts

Dont make them worthless...  even non senior members are AH's.............  keep it up, you are nearly there 

Need a tissue?

Posted inthe past?   with a total of 9 posts now?   HA!

• Like 1

soon you will have 25 posts if you dont get banned first with the bad attitude you are bringing here you can start selling

there is a whole forum on the new classifieds and all kinds of information there includuing negative ones

calling all the senior members here ASSHOLES will get you know where we are seniors because of our contributions to this web site and yes including some negative ones

BUT if you come here and start out with a shitty attitude your not going to get much help in sales or anywhere else

I am sorry to hear about your situation with money but only you can make it better and a better attitude will help you not hinder you

why not post a HOW COME I CANT POST A FOR SALE ADD instead of the 25 worthless posts  you would have already had your 25 post count in questions and answers and you would already have your for sale post up and running

we're not dicks but you did just come in here bitching, when you couldve just started off nicely and we wouldve welcomed you with open arms. It would take about ten minutes to get 25 positive posts. But instead you waltzed in pissing and moaning about there being a minimum post count to make for sale adds. We want people here to want to be here, not just to sell their unwanted shit and piss off