FNG new to datsun and ratsun

Nwmcrider

So a while back I saw this truck pop up for sale, unfortunately I was not in the situation to buy anything having  just picked up a couple new motorcycle projects.

Then I offed some stuff and began the hunt for this little bastardized Datsun I thought was pretty damn wicked looking which led me to ratsun. 

I've always been drawn to the weird and unusual, from cvcc's to who knows how many oddball motorcycles, and this truck I was hunting was definitely odd!!!

It consists of a 72 521 sitting on a 84 Nissan 4X4 chassis powered by a ka24de, I believe it's known around here.

The mad fab man that constructed it also had an interesting 510 wagon and an epic little journey with the truck pulling the wagon across many states.

Well now she is mine and I'm one happy camper :w00t:

It needs a little love, some interior work, a little of my touch and maybe even a windshield!

Some really cool trucks on this forum and it sounds like a lot of knowledge as well.

Hopefully I can become a productive member here!

Well, without further ado, here is my new creature!!!!

Rode the bike to go look at it, had to load it in the back to get home :devil:

D892A773-16B4-4B19-B799-F89DE05D8D6F-715

C1136D5E-0150-4564-A605-0F8B21FB97BA-609

• Like 2
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with him on top..nice truck I would prefer a normal front bumper and please for the love of god lose those tundra wheels.but it is still really awesome and were the he'll is the other pictures.under the hood the back the inside you know more pictures.

Oh and welcome to the site and to the greatest show on earth.

"FNG"......I like you already just for those 3 letters.  Dig that truck. Welcome aboard.

Say, about them pics............