Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

Your best bet is to have the dual vacuum control rebuilt. Mine exploded and left a few little silver BBs stuck to my stator magnet. I often wonder where the others went. Make sure you use a fluid that is safe for brass in your transmission. There is plenty written on that already. You want to preserve your transmission, it too is unique to the 80. Its identicle gears to the 81-83 naturally aspirated manuals except 5th gear. Very nice. So is your 80 a Grand Luxury or Deluxe? Duuhh! nevermind... I looked at your picture again and saw the passenger door mirror. Its a GL.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, It was 90$ for the fuel pump, about 20$ of gas, and a good 5 feet of various fuel lines. TOTAL was 125$.

Not trying to be a 1 ups man, but.... $500 for the car, $45 for the relay and ecu I needed to get it running, then $80 on cosmetics(airdam, ducktail), $625 is where I'm sit at on my investment of a z, didn't add the fuel tank because I did all of that without spending a dime, as was the same with the header.

Thats pretty cool looking IMHO. Sort of has a grungy mad max appeal to it. I mean that as a compliment! You gotta get rid of those impact absorbers in the back though. That was one of the first things I pulled off the car.

I dig the airdam too. Do want. Where did you get it from? I think a slender front bumper would really round out the look.

well the impact absorbers are off now, pulled them after I pulled the tank, got the airdam at a junkyard but I'm pretty sure msa sells it. For the front bumper I cut up a wrecked 240z bumper for kinda of a split bumper look.

Yeah baby! Look at OmakZ standing tall! Is that the original color? I love the iconic orange S30. Everything flows here.

Nice ZX San Maru! I painted the center area between the taillights like your, it looks way better.

OmakZ your Z looks dope! Super clean!

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's the original orange. It's hard to see but there's not much left of it on the fenders. I've always thought the car flows really well this way, so I'm glad to know I'm not alone. :D

I got hit just a few weeks ago (a few weeks after that picture was taken) and now my DS door is toast. I'm debating whether to repaint in original 918 or to switch to brighter Hugger Orange. Thoughts?

I had some wreck damage before I painted the 260z. I was ready to paint it, then blam! Lady does an illegal u turn without looking. Fender, headlight case, valance corner, hood, radiator, Fan, and some frame damage. I fixed it myself. I dont like to think about it so Im not posting pictures

Post pics of (ANY?/your) Z.

98m.jpgAlready did this at Z car.com and had 37? pages of girls with datsuns in the thread called- Wish I Had a Number. Started off as a pitty party, then a friend and I went into a rant (usual), then a tangent, pretty soon we had an epic thread. Let me show you what started it, the girl in green...