Gold valve cover at Ratsun price?

I absolutely love how it's all okay for everybody around here to do whatever,but when someone else comes along and does it,everybody get's all butt hurt. ya'll are a bunch of little girl's,jesus. you know what? I will personally buy you all 1 box of tampon's each, and deliver them to each of you personally in my gold plated Prius! 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love how it's all okay for everybody around here to do whatever,but when someone else comes along and does it,everybody get's all butt hurt. ya'll are a bunch of little girl's,jesus. you know what? I will personally buy you all 1 box of tampon's each, and deliver them to each of you personally in my gold plated Prius! 

Oh lookie, a keyboard commando!

Geez princess, your only a $1200 plane fare away.

Does your boyfriend know your using his Internet connection without permission?

95% of the people that do what they want, have the time put in and stripes to do so IMO....

Your valve cover idea sucks 

• Like 3

This thread -

OP:  Hey guys!  I'd like to do something that's impossible.  Can you help me figure it out!?

Everyone else:  No.  What you're talking about is impossible. Here are some alternatives that might work?

OP:  Everyone else's ideas suck!  I'm going to hurl insults at everyone because I'm realizing my idea was stupid.

Fake gold plating, and you want to do it on the cheap without using a rattle can?  Come on.  Ratsun isn't here to think for you.  You could have figured that out on your own.

IBTL

• Like 3

This thread -

OP:  Hey guys!  I'd like to do something that's impossible.  Can you help me figure it out!?

Everyone else:  No.  What you're talking about is impossible. Here are some alternatives that might work?

OP:  Everyone else's ideas suck!  I'm going to hurl insults at everyone because I'm realizing my idea was stupid.

Fake gold plating, and you want to do it on the cheap without using a rattle can?  Come on.  Ratsun isn't here to think for you.  You could have figured that out on your own.

IBTL

^^ cliff notes/ tl;dr version

I love how pissy you all are getting Because I called you out on your hypocrisy. I never said I didn't want to do a spray can, I never said anyone idea's were bunk,just said I could accomplish something similar on my own.  Also hadn't insulted anyone until they came at me like a spider monkey. and I could give 2 fucks less about what you oh so awesome forum slag's think about my valve cover idea,see my profile pic again and get to that shoelace express looking for someone who cares.

No one here just "does whatever they want." We all follow some semblance of a rule system... over half your threads have been closed for stupidity and when senior knowledgable members (and even moderators) call you out to shape up a little, you just act like a complete idiot and tell everyone to stuff it. Thats not how you get people to like you here and it ends up with no one wanting to help you. 

No one is singling you out for being new... we singled you out because youre a jackass. There are plenty of new members here that contribute greatly and caught on quick how this place operates. Its not hard. 

• Like 1