JDMFlares would like to apologize for the delays in shipping out our flares.

i did use to make parts for justin back when i first started. Mistake for sure. 

But thats not what i am here to discuss. Anything between me and him should be left that way. I am on here to focus on my customers and thats the only thing i intend to do. 

so yes u are the guy who took the molds and now are here doing the same thing and making excuses....

• Like 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow this guy is upset.....

In my opinion 4 weeks isn't anything to get sooooo bent out of shape for......

problem lies in when people order of ebay, they are assuming seller has part in hand.

hate to get in the middle of this but sounds like he is trying to make right.

Look here "newbie", you have no place getting involved in this. 4 weeks is forever if you make a purchase for an item that is "in stock and ready to ship" in fact he advertised that there were four sets ready to ship! I didn't assume he has the part in hand, he advertised it that way! He stated in the add that the item would be at my door in 5 to 12 business days. I planned my work accordingly. He has had a huge impact on my schedule with his lies. He even admits here that he lied to me. If you think he is trying to make it right perhaps you should send me the $280 that he has had for a month. Ebay tells me that I shouldn't expect it before April 11th. I don't give a shit about the money, it's the lies and wasted time jacking around with him, his lies and nosy fuckers like you that have no idea what you are talking about sticking your nose in where is doesn't belong!

damn bob is fired up nd rightfully so......his wagon WOULD have made a nice feature car for your website.....pretty sure that chance is gone now.....

Im sorry,shoudl have worded that differently. I am trying to prevent from this exact thing to happen AGAIN. As far as our situation. Leave this open so people can know it is taken care of. I understand you are mad, i really do, and at this point i cant do much more than wait for ebay and to apologize to you. Im sorry i lied and led you to beileve what wasnt.

I remember our conversation. I understand the influence forums have. This isnt a side job for me or a hobby. it really is the only thing i do for a living, which is why its extremely important to me to make things right, to get back on track and to provide not only a good product but a good and fast service. 

if its a full time job and your laying up two sets a day or trying and your only four sets behind ......by now u ought to have twice as much inventory as u need right.....??????? maybe send bob a free pair but judging from his responses i would say u would prolly get a bag of powder sent back to u after a trip through the blender......just saying

your not gonna get far with this group with im sorrys and excuses.....it all plays out on ratsun with no qualms....im not sure your gonna get where u wanna go in this thread

side note ... i hear the toyota guys are pineing for pocket flairs for there rides....maybe try them there more laid back i here...

Lock it SKIB. This guy is full of shit.

Above he says "i couldnt agree more. as far as bob goes we are just waiting on ebay to close the claim and issue a refund." I was on the phone with ebay today and they agreed to rule in my favor and close the case and refund my money. Here is the problem, HE HAS NO MONEY IN HIS ACCOUNT! This is why I have to wait until the 11th. Ebay buyer protection is paying me and then ebay is going after this dead beat!

• Like 1

If the transaction doesnt justify bob being upset, the hassle of dealing with ebay to get a refund should be. I understand completely.

That being said I hear you say that your trying to not let it happen again. If you could prove it to be true, considering the other options available, I bet you can recover from this, and do very well.

If its damage control. Then you may dupe a few guys but business will suffer greatly. I would like to give you the benefit of the doupt, but bob is a part of a tight knit community here.

It would be awsome to see you paypal bob the $280, and he can close his claim with ebay.

I think that would go alone way.

Lock it SKIB. This guy is full of shit.

Above he says "i couldnt agree more. as far as bob goes we are just waiting on ebay to close the claim and issue a refund." I was on the phone with ebay today and they agreed to rule in my favor and close the case and refund my money. Here is the problem, HE HAS NO MONEY IN HIS ACCOUNT! This is why I have to wait until the 11th. Ebay buyer protection is paying me and then ebay is going after this dead beat!

look man im not sure exactly why you needed the flares, i can only assume for fitment. if that is so i will gladly send you a free set of fiberglass flares. i can ship them tomorrow express mail. i understand you are angry with me and i dont blame you. Im not asking you to forgive me or for anything. If it will help you get your project moving while you find a set of carbon flares i will be glad to do that. I know ive put you in a bad position and this is the only thing i can think of doing at the moment to help you out. please let me know. 

• Like 1

look man im not sure exactly why you needed the flares, i can only assume for fitment. if that is so i will gladly send you a free set of fiberglass flares. i can ship them tomorrow express mail. i understand you are angry with me and i dont blame you. Im not asking you to forgive me or for anything. If it will help you get your project moving while you find a set of carbon flares i will be glad to do that. I know ive put you in a bad position and this is the only thing i can think of doing at the moment to help you out. please let me know. 

That sounds like a huge step forward.

He needed em because he paid for them.

i meant, why is it that not having them has set him back on his project. if a fiberglass set for fitment will help him i will be glad to send those to him. i dont have cf at the moment. 

this thread is intense!!! cant stop reading

find out tomorrow will jdm win back the hearts of ratsuners-

will bob ever get his flares!!!

will ebay release his funds back?!!!

will north korea quit being a douche?!!!!

find out tomorrow be there or be square (_)

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52056-misinformation-look-here-to-get-the-411/

Bob has built some bad ass datsuns so far, i dont know much about him but i do know what you FUCKED his build schedule, i know he attends for more shows than most members, and i know i would be pissed if i was him. 

Let me ask this since it hasnt been asked or offered......  why dont you refund him right now and send him a set of flairs so he can move on?

• Like 3