Serious questions on some 620 rims

First off lets say I want to get away from the dumped look and go back to old school with a 5 peice flair and spoiler kit.  Question is I can run a standard  15x8" rim and it is tucked under the rear flair nicely . But if I wanted to go with a 10" rim because I want that deep dish look, what is the lango for that?  Plus if I put an 15x7 on the front, do you think that I can still have some lowness in the front?  Will the tires stick out too much to lower even though they'll be covered by front flair.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had 15x8's in the front, and they tucked pretty well with a rolled fender, but remember offset is everything. 

I have 10's all the way around and they aren't anywhere CLOSE to fitting. I like a little poke personally, and I'll flare mine at some point. They should sit under standard ZG flares with no issue. 

_DSC0036-1_zps957b746c.jpg

First off, thanks everyone for posting comments for me.  Okay now, What I'd like to know can you off set the rims in the front to get a 7" rim to suck in or are we looking at big problems.  I like the American Eagle rims but the thinnest they go are 15x7.  Should I look for a 14x6 or what and who sells the rims I'm looking for in the size also?  I like the good stuff but if I must, Ill settle for some other.

• 2 weeks later...

what is the offset needed if I wanted the 15x10 to stick out past the truck just 2 inches which would be within the edge of the rear flair? And if I wanted to do the 15x7 where it tucked inside the fender,can this also be done and still be able to lower the front and be able to turn okay? Not too good at figuring this stuff out ya know. I'm putting a new front end on now and its impossible to get to tire guy for answers.