South Sound Summer Jam 2013 | 8.18.13 | South Sound Speedway

RussellM

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy is showing up at my house at aboot 7:30 so we should be there a few minutes after that.. like i say man farmboy is to expensive for me so imma probably sneak off after we get parked ,, to Mc D for a $1.00 meal yo.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Phixius,,, 1st best import truck/suv

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping017_zps8593e37a.j

Supercharged ! yo!

What`s with the bearded dude behind him?? :lol:

that was me in my disguise...u guys looked so happy...i didnt wanna depress u and explain why i got dressed up

Just some bearded hipster, now back to that sweet power coated trophy.......beautifully coated courtesy of Forever powdercoating..

:devil: :devil:

qouted before justthetip edited it.

Dude that just  isn`t cool..

funny part is u think that bothers me ... jeff does nice work and is a great pinstripper... I have no issues with them what so ever...im all about free enterpirse ......funny story my friend used to own that van( before bagged) and there are some truly unspeakable storys that happened in that van........nothing involving schools or children or bound up woman naner sorry...but fun times were had in that van...now its my competitions.....lol small world...looks like a sweet event ....frank asked fo he could display his award at my shop and I said gladly ...like I said jeffs a artist and makes some real cool stuff and is very creative...nice job Russell maybe next year I can make it out .... I here dio looped out and him and erich missed the podium in the tandem drift event...

naner is just pissed cuz I call him out on his passive aggressive behavior so he goes out of his way to make remarks directed at me......tyler I know your soft heart and u wouldn't come at me that way :blush:  ... hey I texted tristin for u and him to swing by the shop and check out datsuns but his phone was dead.......I was dong l 20 work and working on my bike...and drinking a little ....

I think i watched about 10 minutes of the drift thing ,, seriously went up there  3 times but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,  well it was drifting not real racing.. :lol: .. We are definitely going again next year,, this was what a car show SHOULD be ,,no boundaries ,,everything is welcome import , old , new, domestic, rat rods , lowriders, ninja bikes next to Harleys next to ruckus-es,, AWD with giant turbos next to restored classics we are the world and all that crap..

(edit) i think it`s his head that`s soft