South Sound Summer Jam 2013 | 8.18.13 | South Sound Speedway

RussellM

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it matters at all,,,,, :rofl:

Even though you had the cheap sign-up all last week we still haven`t decided which of our contraptions we are bringing ,, but eventually our group  will sign-up.. 

Is it going to be set out as park in groups / forums/ car clubs if we wish rather than categories ,, ie,, old Ford pickups and maybe a vintage Lincoln with a bunch of Datsuns.?? To be amongst freinds don`t cha know

Well if it matters at all,,,,, :rofl:

Even though you had the cheap sign-up all last week we still haven`t decided which of our contraptions we are bringing ,, but eventually our group  will sign-up.. 

Is it going to be set out as park in groups / forums/ car clubs if we wish rather than categories ,, ie,, old Ford pickups and maybe a vintage Lincoln with a bunch of Datsuns.?? To be amongst freinds don`t cha know

If you guys want to park together, Id prefer you all show up together - that would make it easier for staff to set parking w/out interuptions. The parking will most likely be a mix of everything, but we have not finalized that yet. We were going to spend the day at the track yesterday, but with the mist coming down all day, we canceled it. We had a lot of plans to hammer out that have been pushed back now. Be assured that I will get all of those details out as they come to fruition.

All right ,, that sounds good , just were`t sure if you had parking arrangements set in stone. Hense the not signing up yet shenanigans..  I like the park with who you came with type thing.  Cuz somebody will almost always set up a pre-pre-group roll in on here.

B)

All right ,, that sounds good , just were`t sure if you had parking arrangements set in stone. Hense the not signing up yet shenanigans..  I like the park with who you came with type thing.  Cuz somebody will almost always set up a pre-pre-group roll in on here.

B)

The idea of our events back in 2010 was a laid back atmosphere, you guys can park together. I dont care if its a Ford, Chevy, Datsun, Ratrod -- bring it, park together, enjoy the day together.

S

• Like 1

CLASSES and AWARDS
(peoples choice style voting)
1 - IMPORT: 80-99 Models
1 - IMPORT: 00-present
1 - IMPORT: SUV/Truck
1 - IMPORT: Old School xx-79
1 - DOMESTIC: 80-99 Models
1 - DOMESTIC: 00-present
1 - DOMESTIC: Old School xx-79
1 - DOMESTIC: SUV/Truck
1 - EURO
1 - LUXURY
1 - MOTORCYCLE
1 - KIDS CHOICE
1 - BEST CREW REPRESENTATION

3 - OVERALL SHOW
(judged trophies)

1 - DRIFT COMP + $1000 PRIZE

All classes are subject to change
and removal. Each class requires
a 5 car minimum entry. In the
event that the minimum requirement
not be met, we reserve the right to
add classes where we see fit.

SSSJ%20CLASSES%20&%20AWARDS.jpg

Bringing the Brownie or is this a push to get some work done on the Dime?

haha, no push on the dime at all.... The stupid Brownie truck will be there..."With a absalute prestine engine bay"... ahha OR, what might be an engine bay with lung cancer...

The cause of the event is why I will be participating and NOT my vehicle...

• Like 1

We have been receiving a lot of raffle items from various companies and thought I would share some of this awesome stuff with you all.

Grip Royal made up this custom 212121 Steering Wheel for us to raffle. 212121 is something that I came up with and run on my personal time to help raise money for South Puget Sound Up with Down Syndrome. Since the raffle money from this event is benefiting their organization, I figured this would be a cool way to tie the two together. Im really excited to get this wheel in later this week to see it in person. If you care to find out more about my efforts beyond this event - go here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/212121/190282464468175

212121%20Wheel.jpg

ETS (Extreme Turbo Systems) sent us this box of intercoolers. Direct fitment is for 2 different Subarus (top mount setup) and 1 is for a Lancer Evolution. Regardless, these would be cool for anyone to win that has the ability to fabricate parts.

ETSICSSSJ2013FB.jpg

Radium Engineering sent us a package of goodies. The raffle package will include a Radium Engineering Fuel Surge Tank (custom green), Single Oil Catch Can, and Fuel Pressure Regulator.

Radium%20Raffles.jpg

23 Days left to Pre-Register ($15) for our car show. Not only will you help us out a great deal by easing the process of car show roll-in, but to show our appreciation we are going to give you 5 Free Raffle Tickets. Over 10K in prizes up for grabs!

Remember, Day-Of Registration will be $25.00

So lets go, hit the link and get yourself registered. All Makes & Models are Welcome!

http://www.southsoundsummerjam.bigcartel.com/product/car-show