Directory to more infor or a build of this car

SeansLambertsL4.jpg

SeansLambertsL3.jpg

SeansLambertsL2.jpg

SeansLambertsL.jpg

SeansLambertsL5.jpg

I know im probably super late on this car and it's most likely already been discussed but I'd like a link to a build thread or just more info about this car. It looks bad ass and I want to know more about it. Thanks in advance Ratsuners :thumbup:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i must be getting picky because i look at the pics and the only thing i can think of  is "all that body and sheetmetal work and you couldnt be bothered to fill in the area where the back bumper mounts" i mean shit with all the work done it wouldnt have taken much more to make a roll pan for it so it didnt look unfinished 

i must be getting picky because i look at the pics and the only thing i can think of  is "all that body and sheetmetal work and you couldnt be bothered to fill in the area where the back bumper mounts" i mean shit with all the work done it wouldnt have taken much more to make a roll pan for it so it didnt look unfinished 

I saw that to first thing i noticed when i saw the picture of the back. thats got to be at least 5,000 in paint alone why the hell would you not fill the bumper mounts?

only thing i can think of is that its not done yet annd there trying to find nice bumpers to rechrome or something like that  but if they plan to keep the bumpers off why not finish it off 

Im not sure the car would benefit from the look of bumpers i thing a cleaner look would be better for that car but hey his car looks fantastic. About the OP you could always put the pictures on your android phone and try the Google Goggles app to see if something comes up.

• Like 1