We did not do illegal burnouts and there was not a swarm of cops...

Street "racing" CONTENT REMOVED AND EDITED FOR RATSUN VIEWING.

EDIT #2:On second thought, I'll just remove the whole thing lol. I removed the pics of my friend's Mitsubishis which aren't interesting enough for here (moderators this second edit had nothing to do with rule breaking). I had just wanted to share my excitement about cool cars with some cool car guys, but I reconsidered.

Ratsun.net you so funny.

Edited by Komeuppance
  • Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the swarms of cops ??  I see A cop car and it doesn`t even have it`s rollers on ,, maybe a little elaboration on the story.. :lol:

WHAT?!  This story never happened due to the new rules here... lol.  PS I snapped the shot pretending to walk home as they were rolling out with the quickness... donut break!!

-Robert

WHAT?!  This story never happened due to the new rules here... lol.  PS I snapped the shot pretending to walk home as they were rolling out with the quickness... donut break!!

-Robert

WELL!!  that is kinda hard to believe also because in the picture >>  you took down  so to change original story << to look like I'M full of baloney.,,,,, there was someone sitting in the passenger seat laughing,,,, so were they just going to sit there all night while you "walked home"  LOL

P.P.S. I don`t give a shit about rules just thought your story is a bit ,,umm,,, shenanigans

WELL!!  that is kinda hard to believe also because in the picture >>  you took down  so to change original story << to look like I'M full of baloney.,,,,, there was someone sitting in the passenger seat laughing,,,, so were they just going to sit there all night while you "walked home"  LOL

P.P.S. I don`t give a shit about rules just thought your story is a bit ,,umm,,, shenanigans

LOL... my reply to you was sarcasm.   And LMAO if you didn't believe the story and want to argue about it looooooooooloooooooooooloooooooooool. If you think editing it had anything to do with you, think again:

Anyway, story is gone so get over it LOL.

-Robert

Should have known better look what happened last time we played with air sof in our neighbor hood

Lol... these cops were cool though we got really lucky.  Besides, Mikey, there's no way that it's possible a lot of cops would be in your guys' neighborhood investigating an office break in/burglary right and I tell lies on the internet to make others jealous.  LOL...

What happened with the airsoft??

-Robert

There was nothing in the original story about street racing, you were in a parking lot fer chrissake! It was a darn good story and the cops had a sense of humor, pretty cool. If the original is still around put it back up.

• Like 1
There was nothing in the original story about street racing, you were in a parking lot fer chrissake! It was a darn good story and the cops had a sense of humor, pretty cool. If the original is still around put it back up.

Thanks lol... I was worried there weren't O.G. car guys here, but am glad that some got to see it.  The parking lot was public access to the street so 'twas illegal to drive like that, or it was private property and wasn't owned by us so it was trespassing.  We were fully aware of our delinquency and weren't trying to promote anyone else doing the same, but,  I'm also an admin on the Starion website, so I understand the mod's point of view.  Even if I don't agree with it, and think it's laughable that we got busted in the 40hp van, I'm not gonna disrespect their rules because I value my membership here.

-Robert

Thanks lol... I was worried there weren't O.G. car guys here, but am glad that some got to see it.  The parking lot was public access to the street so 'twas illegal to drive like that, or it was private property and wasn't owned by us so it was trespassing.  We were fully aware of our delinquency and weren't trying to promote anyone else doing the same, but,  I'm also an admin on the Starion website, so I understand the mod's point of view.  Even if I don't agree with it, and think it's laughable that we got busted in the 40hp van, I'm not gonna disrespect their rules because I value my membership here.

-Robert

Exactly, it was a funny story and no risk of public or personal harm, you would have probably busted a wheel if you bumped into a curb.

I also understand the mods or any views on street racing or being a jackass on the street or parking lots. But the whole story and your interaction with the police wasn't confrontational at all, unlike most posters on forums when they are asking to be treated bad.

Exactly, it was a funny story and no risk of public or personal harm, you would have probably busted a wheel if you bumped into a curb.

I also understand the mods or any views on street racing or being a jackass on the street or parking lots. But the whole story and your interaction with the police wasn't confrontational at all, unlike most posters on forums when they are asking to be treated bad.

Lol... yeah cops are usually cool if you're not being a jackass towards them even though we were basically asking for the law to come down big time.

-Robert

For some reason I thought he was buying Gen 1 Lancers, I was excited. Im not too excited anymore... Im sure theyre cool for Lancer guys, but not my thing. Was hoping for GTO content. 

You don't have to look to Japan for 1st gen Lancers lol, just look on craigslist. Not sure how Lancer and GTO got mixed together though...

You don't have to look to Japan for 1st gen Lancers lol, just look on craigslist. Not sure how Lancer and GTO got mixed together though...

I guess I meant 1st Gen Galant and not Lancer. Only version of those cars Im really into... which means my knowledge on the subject is very poor.