Ignition switch rebuilder

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On what planet? In which hemisphere? Any nation in particular? State or Province, maybe Principality?

We cannot or maybe will not read your mind.

A locksmith in Timbuktu probably would not do you any good. Probably. you didn't tell us where you are.

How about in the United States.  You wonder why a lot of people stay of this forum. I thought it was for the preservation of the cars not a stand up comic try out. Of you 1959 post how many were constructive?

How about in the United States.  You wonder why a lot of people stay of this forum. I thought it was for the preservation of the cars not a stand up comic try out. Of you 1959 post how many were constructive?

It is a valid question since you didn't put in your location.

It is a valid question since you didn't put in your location.

True this.

There's a lot of us damm Aussies inhabiting this forum as well as Canadians, Swedes, Thais, New Zealanders, Brits, and heaven forbid I think even some Mexicans post on Ratsun too.

• Like 1

Al,

For which model Datsun?

The electrical portion can be purchased new for a decent price. The key.mechanical part is harder to find new but many used ones are out there. 

I have one for a 510 if that is what you need.

If you would edit your profile and put your location and which model car you have, you will not get harassed by the members as much. 

Some of us are helpful.