Ratsun Meet @ PortOrchard A&W Sat. April 20th 11am-2pm

DatDoug

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot you were in u.p. i was thinkin you were on the other side on the bridge, im just up the road from them is why i offered

I do appreciate the offer.   :thumbup: 

Hopefully I can make it over there sometime.  Luckily I work in Tacoma, so it isn't out of my way. 

Go out to my car to check dash stuff and boy does my car need to be cleaned out. I have my work cut out for me to be ready for Saturday. I just started the car and let it run for 20min to make sure it was OK for the trip. 

Everything looks good!

If you spent half the time on your car that you spend on the computer, your car would be done by now :rofl: 

Spending time on my computer doesn't cost as much as the parts I need to get my car running :rofl:

If I brought out my S13 KA24DE MAF, anybody willing to throw it on their car real quick to see if it is dead or working?

It has been decided the he or she who post the meet shall choose the cupcake. So remember that people if you put it on you choose a flavor of cupcake!

And also this is only a couple days away for those who need to finish getting their rigs together

It has been decided the he or she who post the meet shall choose the cupcake. So remember that people if you put it on you choose a flavor of cupcake!

And also this is only a couple days away for those who need to finish getting their rigs together

It makes no dif to me.  Let the baker choose :thumbup:

About an hour down scenic twisting backroads driving to get there, cars running tip top at the moment, have gas monies,, and i still aint going.

Hey Red76 are you planning to stay longer than 8.23 minutes this time.?  :poke:  :D