Ratsun Meet @ PortOrchard A&W Sat. April 20th 11am-2pm

DatDoug

Car was morning up weird so Im going to swap thermostats. Also figured I might as well install my grille since it wont be finished by Saturday. 

Since Rick is bringing Paco, Im going to bring Zelda. She likes people and hamburgers so she will be excited to go. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car was morning up weird so Im going to swap thermostats. Also figured I might as well install my grille since it wont be finished by Saturday. 

Since Rick is bringing Paco, Im going to bring Zelda. She likes people and hamburgers so she will be excited to go. 

Dont forget my feeler gauge :poke:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Car was warming morningup weird so Im going to swap thermostats. Also figured I might as well install my grille since it wont be finished by Saturday. 

Dont forget my feeler gauge :poke:

Already in my glovebox! It has been since I found it. 

Car was warming morningup weird so Im going to swap thermostats. Also figured I might as well install my grille since it wont be finished by Saturday. 

Ha yeah, was suppose to say "Warming up weird this morning" and it came out "Morning up weird." 

So Im looking @ the weather forecast for tomoro :poop:   It dont look good.  Sposed to be 90% chance of rain with 15mph winds & hi of 48. :poop:

Fucking beautiful today & Sunday is supposed to be fairly nice too.  Just our Ratsun luck :sneaky:

We going to meet the T-towners at Target and go from there?

That would be cool if you could meet them there & then roll to my house & then we can go together.  Rusty is coming by @ 10:30.  Then we can roll by LongLake & pick up ElTaco.

anyone heading in from north seattle that I can meet up with? i'm going to get lost...

I will talk to the husband once he gets home tonight and we can let you know which way we'll be going (most likely either Mukilteo or Southworth ferries) and we can meet up with you if you would like.