Ratsun Meet @ PortOrchard A&W Sat. April 20th 11am-2pm

DatDoug

there's a ferry? I was just gonna hop on the I5 and head south :/

Yes, you can cross over at Edmonds, Seattle, or Fauntleroy. Check this site to look at schedules of places I listed : http://www.wsdot.com/ferries/Schedule/

Note: If you take the Fauntleroy, youre going to go to Vashon (stay on the ferry) and keep going to Southworth. When you get on at Fauntleroy you will tell them youre going al the way across. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do the Edmonds -Kingston to avoid the sometimes Seattle traffic nightmare.. it`s not that hard to find your way once you get on the Kingston side....

and unlike going through west Seattle,, you dont have to worry about being stabbed inside your car .. :rofl:

The southworth does drop you off only a couple miles from meet though..

Is that because your boyfriend JRock has to work? You can always come solo without him :rofl:

Nope. I went solo to GG. Dont care who I roll with, be it a wolf pack or stag...

I was acually planning on going, (fuck JJ and his boy toy). but... long story short, friend had a extravagant weekend planned out for his Bday. But, his babby and wife decided to be a few weeks early... Bday cancelled, untill further notice... In step other friend for green beer and wicked hangovers...Found out today that my friend offerd up my place as a "St. Pattys day party"...

oh, BTW, hosting SUCKS!!!!

Between you two and trisyin youll never see zelda at a meet

Haha, I know!  This is just a shitty time for us.  And who knows about the next one, as we just found out our landlords are putting the house we're in up for sale. 

Hope the weather holds out and there's a good turnout.