Round 2, FIGHT! - now with a DE in progress(for real this time...)

Eagle_Adam

nothing like making the ladys in my life look like a glazed donut...t

disclaimer...((( this message was typed as a hypothetical and in no way referenced anyone in ,  apart or in a relationship withthe members of this thread... the names and the places have changed but the act of glazing a donut is factual and not meant towards or about any one in this thread and is generally a generality...))) and r any other legal speak that would limit my liability of said comments in refence or directed at anyone in particular....

side note/ side bar...jrocks a douche and has no chance with anyone and/or his own relationship due to just general douchiness...as described in various other parts of ratsun....

no warentee if and or applied or implied...

• Like 5
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just ladys in general....not jass..... no way would never try and izzo, adam ....and i was speaking from personal experience ...not suggestive in anyway.......sorry adam if u thought i was referencing your lady in anyway.....i will change it....i dont need another sunlover incident( to which i am still receiving threatening pm's even though i tried to extend a olive branch)

( you know i wondered when i typed that if it would be taken the wrong way....) (( i shoulda listened to my inner pc ness)

just ladys in general....not jass..... no way would never try and izzo, adam ....and i was speaking from personal experience ...not suggestive in anyway.......sorry adam if u thought i was referencing your lady in anyway.....i will change it....i dont need another sunlover incident( to which i am still receiving threatening pm's even though i tried to extend a olive branch)

( you know i wondered when i typed that if it would be taken the wrong way....) (( i shoulda listened to my inner pc ness)

Wat8.jpg

so that pm that said u better fucking stop or im coming up there to to rip your head off and let my three legged mini horse hump that stump of a neck u have .... was or wasnt ,  the stop your talking about?

ill let you decide ;) 

ROAD TRIP! RAH RAH RAH!

Woot! Thats probably the best pic of me on rathole lolol

I think all the pics of me on here I am wearing a welding helmet at this point if i ever go to a meet, people will have to identify me from my tats

I need to get a hold of Greasemonkey.. but he doesn't return PM's anymore.. or very slow.

Nice work on the build, look like the engine is coming along. Broken bolts piss me off so bad... Once you hear it break it's like.. fuck there goes at least an hour of my life.

PM'd

sometimes walking away is best!

Made it over to RedBanners bro's house to borrow a welder and some lolz

FEAB47CD-9237-43C0-9A1A-D46BE0388313-127

BAED6657-4A02-4C2D-8A1E-D8E7B0AC8ECB-127

618C4A9F-D483-414E-98C5-11EC2553AC05-127

But the welder just wouldnt cut it since the bolt was so flush to the block 

So banner busted out the drill and some skills yo!

DC7A04C5-D46D-42B8-B256-C2EB674195CF-127

and after drilling for what seemed like an hour to get through the remnants of the easy out, banner punched thru the end of the bolt!

So he stepped up the bit sizes till the threads and basicly all that was left and ran a tap thru it

202992E4-E4F9-4679-85B4-10FA7106E775-127

PROBLEM SOLVED :D  :thumbup:

Big thank you to greesemonkey and Redbanner for their help! 

Deff saved this block, and a bunch of time/$$$ i didnt wanna invest 

Any time, I didnt do much, but glad I was some help

• Like 2

Ok, didnt accomplish much this weekend. Got really lazy and slept alot.....

Water pump and fuel pump are on

picked up my green valve cover

ordered a shit ton of stuff from rock auto

and went back to bed :D 

Should have the truck back up and running in the next 7 days...