1965 Nl320

theirs a 1965 NL320 in the the ecollogy in rialto ca,it had been their a few days as of 7/9/08 it not complete but close ,, i should take a camera to the yards when i go,,

we need a junk yand thread ,,to go with the {for sale / wanted } threads

sorry i did a thread search but didnt think it fit in the 2 threads i found,,again sorry for the confusion ,,i just thought some one might need to know that it was sitting in this yard..

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theirs a 1965 NL320 in the the ecollogy in rialto ca,it had been their a few days as of 7/9/08 it not complete but close ,, i should take a camera to the yards when i go,,

we need a junk yand thread ,,to go with the {for sale / wanted } threads

Does anybody know where this JY is located?

I googled it and this is what I came up with.

221 E Santa Ana Ave

Bloomington, CA 92316

(909) 877-6934‎

Can anybody confirm this. I might make a pitstop and check out the fenders off the 320.....

jefe de jefes,that is the one,was there today, doors,hood, rear glass,bed is in good shape,other then that is so so..........:D

Thanks for the info 73 . Hopefully the hood is still there by Saturday. I need some fenders also , so if they are better than mine I'm picking those up too..

Was the engine/tranny still there?

OH WELL !! i guess im an ass hole because i got the vin plate for that truck,i figured that if it was in a junk yard the plate would be bette in my fat little hands,,opps ,,oh well ,, im not perfect,,

eng.# 638539

car# L320-013280

so shoot me???

What's wrong with this one?

The reason I dont like this thread http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=940&highlight=junk+yard+report Jester. is because it is for yards no were near California... But I do post stuff there often...

Could we make this thing regional? I don't want a half dozen or so threads on this, but more of a new heading in the 'Classifieds' section? I mean that I agree on both counts, but us SoCal-ers are not going up to the Pacific North West to find stuff and I am more than sure you're not coming down to SoCal. But, if we peruse your ads/finds and you peruse our ad/finds, we can work together to get our cars back together. Just a thought...

I just thought this was a thread about ALL W/Y finds. There are so many differant people enjoying this site that I think it would be a pain in the ass to have SEVERAL threads. Makes me envyous of some of the bitch'n panels people come across.

So we drove from Fresno to Pomona for the swapmeet . About 4 hour drive one way. Right after the swapmeet we took off for the Ecology JY in search of this 320. We searched high and low for the 320 and nothing , did they move it or something? So I ask a worker there and he say's " oh , we crushed that yesterday(Saturday)". So I was a little bummed out on the trip home. I missed it by one day. Guess it wasn't meant to be.....:mad:

So we drove from Fresno to Pomona for the swapmeet . About 4 hour drive one way. Right after the swapmeet we took off for the Ecology JY in search of this 320. We searched high and low for the 320 and nothing , did they move it or something? So I ask a worker there and he say's " oh , we crushed that yesterday(Saturday)". So I was a little bummed out on the trip home. I missed it by one day. Guess it wasn't meant to be.....:mad:

That happens to me a lot. I always get there right after the crush or right before it. Usually its nice if I get there right before but I usually don't have enough time to pick off what I need or realize later that I needed something else. :(

that sucks. dont they know they could have got more by selling it whole. they probably dont do any research at all as with most yards. they wouldn't have had to sit on it that long at all.

They probably figured it was an old truck and could have used the space for a different more popular vehicle. I was ready to pluck the hood , front valance and any other parts that might be salvageable. I have been going to the local JY's for a few years and have yet to see a 320. I want to get my 320 on the road soon.

well thats why i posted it ,,that ecollogy gets so many cars that they only are set out for a few weeks ,,then crushed ,, its not like elsewere in the country ,, california pollitions keep writing new bills to take our cars way from us ,, and this yard is one that gets a high amount of impounded cars,,that truck had parking tickets in it,, and i didnt intend for this thread to start so many arguements SORRY,,

and i didnt intend for this thread to start so many arguements SORRY,,

Just keep posting man. I know that if I see something at the JY that I think is of some value to fellow members I will post it. Regardless of some other JY thread . Maybe if it was a sticky we could all post there. But then again what do I care what's on the other side of the country.......