Bought a ZX and forgot about the permit

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would only buy from zforce on one condition. You physically go and pic up the items in person or have someone do it for you. I've bought 3 s130 gnose fronts from justin (2 for myself, and 1 for my friend), and the quality isn't bad and he gave me a deal on them. His shipping on the other hand seems to be where all the problems are. Plus he just had a kid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No money : No upgrades lol (No space too haha)

here's a lame update: 

Turns out my carbs are leaking from the throttle like crazy. recently figured out as it got colder outside and unstable idle became more obvious. won't go down under 1000 without dyeing when I start dropping the clutch, have to constantly pedal and its too impractical until it warms up.  So I said fuck it and bought another pair of SU's. They're still on the way so idk whats up with the shaft..Its really cool lookin SSS Tunacan, its a 38mm, 6mm smaller than the current one but It should work fine with SM needle and maybe .100 nozzle if it doesn't have it already. (actually anything will do better than my current ones) Theoretically larger area butterfly than stock EFI throttle body.

uh.... oh, right. Supermade Bonnet ducts are on the way. it looks allright. still considering. 
photo%20(2).JPG

and here's a bumperless look. I kindA dig it but I need that battering ram for idiotic Houston roads. 
oh and I extended the pinstripes to the hatch like the 10th ann ver. I know its lame but its all I have to say for now. 

P1010126.JPG