Engine Replacement for Datsun B210

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore him eh!...

how difficult do you want to do?  L20b with good carb set up will give you about 20-25%   Which A series do you have?  A 14 most likely... you can occasionally find an A15 and 5 speed, bolt in and better tranny range, but not much more HP 

Lots of power... 13B rotary, Sr20det,  CA18,  maybe a KA24de... lots of things have been done, it's just how much do you want to get into.   

Yeah i have the A14 with a dead accelerator pump circuit hahaha I did look into getting a 13b because of the power to weight but I've heard some unpleasant things about them so I'm not too sure about that. I don't have that much experience with cars, this is my first, so ideally I'd want to take the easiest "path to power" I could 

Yeah i have the A14 with a dead accelerator pump circuit hahaha I did look into getting a 13b because of the power to weight but I've heard some unpleasant things about them so I'm not too sure about that. I don't have that much experience with cars, this is my first, so ideally I'd want to take the easiest "path to power" I could 

Ignore him eh!...

Lots of power... 13B rotary, Sr20det,  CA18,  maybe a KA24de... lots of things have been done, it's just how much do you want to get into.   

Yeah,,  ignore me and spend a thousand(s) of dollars when he`s ( by his own admission ) not even getting full power out of what he`s got now..

:lol:

Yeah,,  ignore me and spend a thousand(s) of dollars when he`s ( by his own admission ) not even getting full power out of what he`s got now..

:lol:

I know I need to address that as soon as humanly possible but I'm just thinking in the long run if I was to ever swap out this engine what would be the best option 

Go L20b -lots out there in mosquitoland!  most 620 trucks and a few 77-80 cars have them.

A few of us from BC to Sask can help  with odds and advice and greyhound parts...

there's a pinned topic on how to post photos on here somewhere. you need a photobucket or similar account - can't direct upload.