near 100% mint.. complete, original 620

SlammedhappySteveO

Sooo ive been eyeballing this truck for a couple of years... and finally i saw someone getting some stuff out of it so i got to talk to em.... its a single headlight 66, its been on jackstands for a couple years... it runs, and aside from the d/s floorboard theres no body dammage or anything....

this guys the second owner and was jus getting ready to give it away til i walked up.... says it even still has the crankstarter that u put through the grille to turn the motor over...

reguardless itll need a rebuild and go through... i want to add it to my collection and restreet it as a daily driver....

so my question is, what is a good condition 629 like this going for?

what would be a fair offer?? i know what i pay for 620's n 720's.....  i just dont want to low ball em outa tha gate... n i dont wanna get a bad shake either...

any thoughts or info would b e great!!! i wanna make this happen inside of the next 2 weeks!!! :thumbup:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this guys the second owner and was jus getting ready to give it away til i walked up....

what would be a fair offer?? i know what i pay for 620's n 720's.....  i just dont want to low ball em outa tha gate... n i dont wanna get a bad shake either...

Well if he's giving it away offer $0.00. If he's giving it away show him that it would be better for him to give to you as you will fix it up, drive it, love and look after it. Rather than someone who want's a Datson 'cause they're cool for driftin'.