Scored at yunk yard!!

Demian720

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

720 console assembly complete with gauges, and in good condition also, score.  :thumbup:

Did you get the sender for the oil pressure gauge on the engine?

And grab the gauge pigtail also if it is not with the gauge wiring on the rear.

It's kinda strange, the gauges look to be upside down in their housing.

• Like 1
720 console assembly complete with gauges, and in good condition also, score. :thumbup:

Did you get the sender for the oil pressure gauge on the engine?

And grab the gauge pigtail also if it is not with the gauge wiring on the rear.

It's kinda strange, the gauges look to be upside down in their housing.

Thats what I need to go get I thoight I had the wiring in the truck but not :-( ill go back to get it :-)

Thanx man... I didnt know the difference now I know they are different.

Regular cab short box trucks made after 1984 have short consoles without the little change tray in front of the shifter hole, you also might find the short console on 85 and later 4X4s, all 2wd kingcabs have the long console, and any 720 made before 83 also has the long console.

Another bit of important info for some on here is that if it has a short console, it has a shortshaft 5 speed in it, but the 4X4s likely don't have a speedo drive in the tranny.

My computer double checks my spelling, but I would not worry about it a lot, as we use misspelled words on here everyday on purpose.

Regular cab short box trucks made after 1984 have short consoles without the little change tray in front of the shifter hole, you also might find the short console on 85 and later 4X4s, all 2wd kingcabs have the long console, and any 720 made before 83 also has the long console.

Another bit of important info for some on here is that if it has a short console, it has a shortshaft 5 speed in it, but the 4X4s likely don't have a speedo drive in the tranny.

My computer double checks my spelling, but I would not worry about it a lot, as we use misspelled words on here everyday on purpose.

Thanx for the info Sir I did not know any of that, the more am in the forum the more I learn bout the trucks ;-)