82 810 4dr (Maxima) l28et swapped

Alright guys, up for grabs is my 82 810(aka first gen Maxima).

Has a 82 l28et swapped into it including oil cooler. Top mount custom intercooler.

All of the swapping was done by the ORIGINAL OWNER. I am the third owner and dont have much information on the swap. Only know what from what I've had to work on. Bought it with 2 dead cylinders, bad plugs, and a dead injector. Barely got it home. After a decent tune up it runs like a top. Only 155k original miles. Not sure how many on the motor. This car has been my daily driver for the last 9 months and I have had no issues with it. I am asking $4,000 obo. I am located in the Portland metro-area Oregon. If you have any other questions please feel free to P/M me or reply to this post.

DSCF0430.jpg

DSCF0431.jpg

DSCF0426.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

Untitled.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the gladstone/milwaukie area. I work in the hillsboro area. It is a factory 5 spd. I dont have any interior pics, havent cleaned it out yet. All seats are in great shape with no rips or tears(drivers seat slightly worn), the only thing it needs interior wise is a new sun roof trim plate(slides under sun roof). The original owner put in some switches that as far as I can tell arent hooked up to anything but custom bezles have been made for trim.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.