82 810 4dr (Maxima) l28et swapped

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to be a dick and this is just my opinion. But i think what kills it for most guys on here is that that cars was for sale a while back for 1500.

It was for sale for 1500, not disagreeing on that. It was also barely running and I have done $2k in maintenance and repairs since owning. So I figured $4k was reasonable. Gotta high ball a little for haggling.

Full tune up, valve adjustments. Afm redialed. Brakes, clutch throw out bearing replaced. Vacuum leaks were everywhere. New injector, fuel rail removed and cleaned. Alternator remounted. Various maintenance stuff, complete liquids flush and fill.

Come guys rules are stated above read them before you leave negative comments.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Its also for the mods to come in say, mods havent stated that it was negative, so its how you read into it yourself, dont speak for the mods :)

If i had the cash this SOOOO would be mine. When i saw it on craigslist i was like FUCK...why dont i have some cash.  Favorite gen of the maxi.

As were the comments lol no one likes a rule quoter, it's against the rules naaa naaa naaaaaa 

Everyone wants the car or to see it sold so lets let the mods do their thing and the thread keep on keepin on 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.