American Graffiti Parade N Carshow in Modesto Ca

Datsloco

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So one more week till the parade. We can't say enough about how sic this is. I'd like to see the true datsun enthusiast come out with whatever vehicle you have. In whatever condition they are. It's an event like this that makes you love to drive a datsun. Who's gonna make the best choice and cruise. Then relax with car guys and BBQ . Step up everyone. You can register the day of the parade on Friday before 6:00pm

Short list of things to wrap up and the car should be good to go. Going to drive it around tomorrow and make sure I don't have any coolant, oil, or boost leaks or overheating issues. Should that all go well I will be up there Friday mid day. Want to leave early incase I have an unforseen breakdown. If all else fails I will be up there without the car so somebody better save me a seat.

online registration is now closed :w00t:

i will go register at the days inn (next to pep boys on mc henry and orangeburg) tomorrow,

truck is running and charging, but now i have no headlights :w00t:  so i cant be out crusing when it gets dark :crying:

unless i get time to fix it tomorrow

what time is the parade and where is everyone meeting up??

online registration is now closed :w00t:

i will go register at the days inn (next to pep boys on mc henry and orangeburg) tomorrow,

truck is running and charging, but now i have no headlights :w00t:  so i cant be out crusing when it gets dark :crying:

unless i get time to fix it tomorrow

what time is the parade and where is everyone meeting up??

Pretty sure the parade starts at 7pm and you will be driving at night cause we are going to velvet creamery after. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, Im sure we can get you sorted out. Hell, I don;t even have my headlight buckets in the car yet so you are ahead of me

Alright you candy- ass thumb suckers are in or are you gonna slide your tampons in? J/k . U that know me know my sense of humor.bitches. Well we need to meet somewhere that's not already packed, so we can roll together in the parade. Also our boy wicked saint is having last minute build issues. If there's anybody in his area that can help please do. I'm 2 hours away and IDE be pushin it myself to get back in time

Just wanted to add its suppose to be 105+ on Saturday. So dress light and girls please don't wear anything. For all my boys I took the initiative and rented a portable generator which will be powering an ac unit hopefully. I still need an enclosed canopy or ill just use a couple tents that I have. Also bringing a 20x10 pop up without sides