1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

hmmmmm adam + positivity = good feelings ...(sad pants )

not last time I checked...

just sayin

keep talkin shit and your getting a pink valve cover along with tylers brakes.......lols shit I just gave away tylers secret ... fuck me

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmmm

beer + ratsuners = work????????? not last i checked :D

I can totally agree with that! Thats why you work and then reward yourself with beer

hmmmmm adam + positivity = good feelings ...(sad pants )

not last time I checked...

just sayin

keep talkin shit and your getting a pink valve cover along with tylers brakes.......lols shit I just gave away tylers secret ... fuck me

It wont be the first time for pink....

I dare you to pink it with of course yellow polka dots.

Im now looking the picture of my heater cover he did neon pink for me a few years ago, just to clarify neon pink was not the color i had chosen

• Like 1

rear end is assembled and driveline lubed ... got a little clutch master problem to work out tonight and the fucking rear air shocks still aren't here ...so I think it goes back on the ground tonight and the red truck comes in the shop for its total transformation .... its getting l20...one pice drive shaft.wilwoods at the corners .....all the rear suspension we just did to mine and a few other things I cant think of all before the fest

we are alson building soe degreed lowering blocks to follow phixius route of getting my cab to driveline clearance

well the bad news first tthat clutch problem i mentioned ....well it fucked me ...or i fucked myself i guess,,,,,cuz now im here....again...

null_zps64252afe.jpg

now the good part threw the bed on and jack stands under the rear end to see hwere all this modding got me

well here it is about 1.5 inches lower in the rear...oics

null_zps94ad78f5.jpg

null_zps04a7f58a.jpg

null_zpsd18ebadf.jpg

well so now im done fucking with the clutch im gonna find a new one today ....something was causing the pressure plate to preload the clutch ..... fucking stupid i didnt see it at first so im just gonna buy a new clutch and pressure plate and try and get the fucking motor back in tonight if i can ........hey waht did u say ...yes i had a running truck now i dont........and yes i was very frustrated and all i could do was be pissed while hans worked on his truck and laughed at me everytime i proclaimed FUCK ME.......well karma came full circle ... later when i was helping him remove his bed he took a fuel shower.........more like a bath,.... he had just filled up before parking the truck and yes again i proclaimed how stupid of a bed removal a 521 is....there was a thirty foot circle of fuel inder his truck ......i wisely put out my cigarette since i was laughing uncontrolably.....

so yeah cuz datsun im doing it again ..... pretty good though i was ready to pull the motor in a bout 20 minutes with only minor breaks for the carnal fuck me chant........i love datsuns buyt why cant it ever be a one and done ...i got some more pics to load but on someones lap top and there giving me the stink eye...lol  

• Like 1

im tired of becoming a l series expert cuz I do it do it do it .......just once ......got a clutch thread u should check out too adam ...ive never had a plate preload on a fiber before.........I had full throw of the clutch arm and no engagement so it was obvious but I still missed it putting the motor in a second time...so now there's a third time...all the meanwhile a red truck to bang out too

yeah I was all stoked buttoning up the back and for some reason climbed in the truck and the pedal was all bound up not moving,   I pushed harder and realized there was a issue .......

Loooow I like :D

To bad about the clutch, at least you are getting it taken care of.

oh and the lows ... yeah maybe too much ........ gonna have to see where the front rides and see if I gotta come down which will make turning all but difficult....but for the lows I can make only left turns....

thanks adam for the clutch help ...... I got a new one waiting on the counter for me(affordable)  .....hope my air shocks show up too ....... the day started wonderful

pretty sure its the collar for the throw out..... but in diagnosing it we may have bent the fork arm when the slave blew apart over extending it .....which is what intially clued me to the problem....but I think its still straight .......we will see cuz im pulling the motor ....again .... at least this time I just set it in there and hooked up two tranny bolts....the hoist is still hooked to it to ...its tight tto the tranny but I didn't wanna go all the way till I made sure it was right which its not