North Seattle meet

graveltrapp

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos that dude in that first pic giving the double Ratsun salute? :rofl:

But if you would have showed , you would have seen that " somebody " had gotten their hair done in the recent past ,,,, no doubt to try to appear more ladylike..

But if you would have showed , you would have seen that " somebody " had gotten their hair done in the recent past ,,,, no doubt to try to appear more ladylike..

She got her hair did?! Daaaaang. Im sorry I missed it then.

I try to allow you to hold the coveted "lady of the group" status, Tristin..... but you ended up taking too much time trying to pick out the outfit and failed to even show up..... :sneaky:

I had absolutely nothing to wear. I could not get my shoes to match anything! So I just stayed home and watched Ellen reruns in my pajamas. 

Shit, I missed it! :blush:

Me too brother... just make sure you make the Olympia one. 

She got her hair did?! Daaaaang. Im sorry I missed it then.

I had absolutely nothing to wear. I could not get my shoes to match anything! So I just stayed home and watched Ellen reruns in my pajamas. 

Uhh, I don't get my hair did.  It must have just been the first time that I've showed up to a meet before I put it back in a rubber band or something..... haha.

Shit, I missed it! :blush:

Yeah, you definitely weren't the only one to miss it.

The only reason Jen/Brody are nice to me is because it maximizes their chances of seeing Zelda. 

hahahahahah, I never even asked where you were yesterday.... instead, this was my text:  "Where the fuck is Zelda?!?" :rofl:

but I really did bring floormats to give to you if you wanted them.... but again, that was just so that you would keep thinking that we like you and bring Zelda to see us more ;)