California Legacy License Plate program offering vehicle owners

I know i been a worthles Ratsum member with my 6 pages worth of disc brarkes on my 620 . I hope  can make it up an am the 1st person with this news for california car owners

I know i been a worthles Ratsum member with my 6 pages worth of disc brarkes on my 620 . I hope  can make it up an am the 1st person with this news for california car owners
Legislation introduced the California Legacy License Plate program offering vehicle owners the opportunity to purchase replicas of California license plates similar to those issued in the 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's. The program requires a minimum of 7,500 pre-paid applications prior to January 1, 2015.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/legacyplates/index.htm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F___ing Cali gets all the Sunshine and the coolest DMV. Love those old plates, Does make it a bit harder to Daily though, or can you use them on your dd?

the coolest dmv????? if you like waiting 2 hours minimum to be talked to in spanglish and fined out the ass! then yes we have the best... florida actually had a cool one when i was there. you got you pic taken for an id, 3 minutes later it popped out the machine and you had an id, no 4-90 week wait for the mail

the coolest dmv????? if you like waiting 2 hours minimum to be talked to in spanglish and fined out the ass! then yes we have the best... florida actually had a cool one when i was there. you got you pic taken for an id, 3 minutes later it popped out the machine and you had an id, no 4-90 week wait for the mail

It really depends on the dmv location.  The DMV here is Santa Barbara (and SLO too) actually seems to be pretty efficient and well run.  Yeah, the employees are pretty douchey, but that's pretty much all gov't employees...