76 620 for Sale???

I have a 76 620 that I need to get rid of. It did run but was drinking lots of oil. Someone took my Dizzy distributor and the weber off of it...it is sittingon the side of my Condo and it needs to go by by...I like to get $250 but I probly wont since it really isnt anything pretty, rusty floor boards, crappy dash, 4 spd, cracked glass. All elecrical works and the bed and tailgate are in good shape..I will probly end up selling off the good parts and ..I hate to say this, but junk the rest. I have to many projects and no time to work on this..id you need parts are want the whole truck and part it out your self..drop me a line....thanks

the rims in Picture dont go with the truck...

grn620-1.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do have a clean title for it....I really dont want to get rid of it but, I have 4 other cars...My blue show 620,620 chop top, my chevy luv chop top, and I just bought that 620 old school show truck from the BAy area. So I had to let something go.

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

does it have the old style grill with the head light surrounds that take the stainless rings? if so i want the grille if u want to sell it, i have the trim rings, just need the grill, let me know:)

ah wow that looks like a good truck too me that is :).... i have a 74 truck that im working on..... i could use alot of things from that truck or just use it just as is.... u said 250 for the hole truck...... get ahold of me if u wanna

are the breaks good??

The brakes and all are fine..It was my daily driver for a couple of years, but it started to run like crap and was drinking a ton of oil. So I stop driving and, I every intention of getting it running again. But it got broken into and they stole the weber, Dizzy distributor, not much else to take. But they scoped it out and they figured out when to take the parts. Because it isnt hard but not to easy to take those parts. But they new what they where going for....so to answer your question,,,brakes worked fine....I need to move it to my buddies auto shop before I start stripping it..I live in a townhouse and working on cars is a no, no...I have a cool property manager, but I already have 3 cars , so I dont want to push my luck...so if any one wants parts, let me know..sounds like I am going to end up parting it out...

Do you want to know the scary part Mark...$2500 and it comes with the utility trailer that is painted to match the truck, He has all the parts to put it back together. I has a custom all wood grain dash with full aftermarket gauges...I really didnt need it but when he came back with that price I couldnt refuse...Everything is chrome, rear end, all suspention engine, leaf springs, even on the trailer....Custom all metal targa top....I am excited about getting it and starting work on it....I will post pics as I go....MAybe i might have it ready for JCCS....chat soon...

ANd I PMd him about the grill it is what he is looking for. In fact it has the trim around the lights..I can even deliver. My sister is Moving to Scottsdale leaving on Saturday and she said take it down to him....If I have the parts I will hook up the Ratsun members.....

Ya I am sure it is someone that new the truck. It is parked back behind my condo..pretty much out view of regular traffic. And I am always back there screwing around with cars...I tried to sell it a few months back when it was still running and I had a few people come check it out. 2 of which where driving 510s...didnt know them from the site..I have no idea when it happen I handnt even touched the truck in 2 months prior to the other day. Went to see if it would start....they didnt touch the almost new interstate battery, or the case of oil in the truck...I mean they seem to have time, but whats done is done...

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.