many more mods.....

here is the list : grimmspeed boost control solenoid

CNT turbo back exhaust

ETS 4" intercooler

ETS intake

ETS UICP

Synapse BOV

full led conversion interior

COBB AP (full tune 26lbs boost on stock turbo)

STREET GLOW 101 COLOR KIT

APR GTC-200 CF( REAL CF) SPOILER

****FUTURE MODS LIST****

Garrett GTX turbo plus in jectors waiting to be installed

TEIN LOWERING SPRINGS

Looks like a decent car, but as a DSM enthusiast (and prior Evo owner).... Evos stopped being Evos once they got rid of the 4G63.

And if you "track it" why are you not running fully adjustable coilovers? Seems a bit weird that you have a wing you mention is for the track yet you're just going to install lowering springs... Wouldn't you want a tunable suspension and not just a lowered car?

did you know that this is a datsun forum? jk

but how fast do you have to be going in order for the wing to actually be effective? what kind of tracking do you do?

In fairness this was posted in the non-datsun cars and projects forums.

Looks like a decent car, but as a DSM enthusiast (and prior Evo owner).... Evos stopped being Evos once they got rid of the 4G63.

And if you "track it" why are you not running fully adjustable coilovers? Seems a bit weird that you have a wing you mention is for the track yet you're just going to install lowering springs... Wouldn't you want a tunable suspension and not just a lowered car?

you noticed the lack of coil overs but missed the AUTOMATIC transmission?

i really really dont understand the point of buying a performance car with a freaking automatic

well.... i can't tell you the amount of DF produced, at the drag way i hit speeds over 100+, on basic circut track only on straights i hit 80+,  i do want adjustable coils, but the ones i want are about 3k... so i can just going to lower for now until i can afford adj coilovers .... not defensive...... i accept that it is your fortay and thats cool..... but i like it... it came with out a wing at all.... i do like it for looks but i didn't spend 700 on spoiler for it not to be top of the line and have a purpose ya know.....

you noticed the lack of coil overs but missed the AUTOMATIC transmission?

i really really dont understand the point of buying a performance car with a freaking automatic

not the point lol in my opinion 3 petals= superior ive tried paddle shifts and it drives me crazy i want a regular shifter and a 3rd petal

Yes. There are many performance cars with similar shifting methods. Lots of high-end cars use paddle shifters... Just because you prefer it, doesn't make them superior. He also mentioned going to the strip with it where a lot of big name guys run super beefy automatics or "clutchless" manuals where you only pull levers to change gears, but aren't required to depress a pedal. No human can shift as fast as a computer when you're going that fast on the strip.

Don't get discouraged Irish. Overall it's a nice car. My 4G comment is a personal bias and not directed toward you. Keep rocking the car, I'm sure it out performs most people's cars on here.