Help! No heater!

Justin

I've got no heat in my 620 and it's cold!

The heater lines are connected from the engine block through the firewall, so I assume it's connected to the heater core, but my blower fan doesn't so much as make a whiz when I slide the selector.

I'm hoping for some pointers on where I could start looking to see wherein the problem might reside. 

I don't know where to really begin looking but I'm tired of freezing!

Thanks!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it on heat and pull the lower one for fan. Push in the big knob that says pull under the dash. If still no heat check and make sure the heater control valve is moving which is in the passenger side near the Trans tunnel. You can move it by hand if the cable isn't working. And if no heat after all that replace the thermostat cause no heat can be a bad thermostat too

yeah man, our fan set up is so confusing, i hate it! i had to look at the user's manual multiple

times to understand wtf was going on.

is it really that cold in 'paradise'? just wear super warm clothes, clothes that make you so hot that you have

to roll down the windows on the highway cuz youre sweating

So when you push the vent button it is supposed to actually heat? when i open it, it always blows cold and the heat comes from the way bottom door on the heater, and I think its kind of odd but i got used to it already.   :confused:

I had a problem of heater only buffing air and slow speed not working. Removed the unit (realy easy) opened it up, cleaned the heater core from pine needles and leafs. Resoldered the slow speed coil and but all new foam seals. Works like a champ now :)

• Like 1