WTB REAR BUMPERS AND BRACKETS

portland521

hello everyone im new to the site and the datsun game, i have this 70 datsun that i bought recently but it seems to be missing the rear bumper, i did some reaserch and i guess its a two piece bumper that they have, anyways its missing and so are the brackets, i found the bumper on ebay i think but cant seem to locate the brackets, if anyone has any links or info on where i would be able to get them please post them and let me know thanks. oh i can post pics of the truck too if anyone wants to see it lol

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lotta ppl searching for the "bumperettes" even more searching for the brackets, join the club. and welcome to Ratsun, can we see some pics of your truck please?

to post pics: open a photobucket account, upload pics, copy paste img code into ratsun post, we see pic, we are entertained.

thanks, how much do they go for usaully?

They usually are kinda spendy, but sometimes you can get lucky.

If you hit all the local wrecking yards every time they show a 520/521/early 620 in the inventory, you need to get there fast, as I have seen them there in the past.

I have seen used sets for sale on craigslist for as low as $25.00, and on ebay for as much as $250.00, but be sure they have brackets, otherwise they are not worth much.

HORRRY SHEET! Thash a nishe twuck! Glad I asked for pics. You sir need a EI/matchbox distributor to go with your bumperettes, which is a much easier find and improves truck performance much more.

Upon further inspection, i am a jackass, for I see that is a matchbox dizzy.

• 1 month later...

You call them skirts, I call them rockers.

[img=http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj612/mrbigtanker/photo-107.jpg]photo-110.jpgphoto-111.jpgphoto-113.jpg

So i was fuckin around and decided to try and color match my bed skirts and some rust on the truck for now just to make it look a little more presentable,and not like a  pile of crap.I must say im pretty happy with the temporary look,it is so much cleaner.