What happened to Hybridz

I haven't been on Hybrid-z for about a week, maybe more. On Monday I went to the site and it said " Your not allowed to enter this community". I emailed support to see if I was kicked out and they haven't replied to my email. I used my friends computer and it said the same thing. Tried creating a account and the same message popped out. Ever computer or mobile device I use, i get the same message. So is the site down?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its being bombarded by hackers and spammers lately so don't be surprised that the site goes down time to time not to long ago the site got hacked pretty bad where no one could get in the admins fixed the problem but the hackers keep coming back I honestly don't know why there attacking the site but maybe its some old members that were banned.

Well they have banned so many people over the years with their gestapo tactics I'm sure there is no shortage of people wanting to screw with them lol.

I dont even bother posting there anymore I just read when I need.

^ yeah I use it as an fsm or mod reference/research as well 99% of the time I'm there. Rest of the time is pm's and an occasional "post" lol.

You're also suppose to sign in once a month or your account can be rendered abandoned and closed per their discretion... Means a lot of spam/hackers as of late = to me tightening the rope even more

:rofl: Oh you guys! I saw that and was like, "Yes!" And then, "Yes yes!" And then.....who wants to see a picture of a prolapsed hemorrhoid?!!!! :D

I haven't been on much lately. Trying to get other stuff figured out, been trying to have a go at Internet dating. Getting almost enough inactivity now to fully think about not caring. Still hoping though, have one I'm working on now. With all my effort, I'm bound to find a Ratsun-approved girlfriend at some point. She did have a friend in college in Portland named Harrison who had a 510, so that was a major plus. I didn't recognize his name as anyone on here though.

Anyway. You'll be happy to know the 510 is back on the radar for finishing. And I have a positively awesome plan for the D21. (Red one, not chump D21) I have to finish the 510 first. And I can't tell. It's a secret. And a ways off yet. The main thing is getting the 510 back into autocross action, and pretty autocross action at that.