parts ordered:

B7020-A0800 : 1 : $4.84

B7021-A0800 : 1 : $7.95

A4056-23001 : 2 : $3.83 : 7.66

14056-21000 : 1 : $2.27

14080-A3000 : 1 : $1.94

14055-21000 : 1 : $1.43

14055-23000 : 1 : $1.48

not sure how many of these are actually still available, or which ones apply to my car, but they are cheap enough to just order all at once so i can start driving this thing sooner.

from rock auto:

water pump

speedo cable

upper/lower rad hoses

heater hose

rear KYB shocks

front control arm bushings

thermostat

radiator cap

full engine gasket set

clutch kit

and while messing around with the car just now i started to clean it up a bit (ran out of brake clean) i pulled the cord off the starter, looks like the end of the solenoid was loose and was being held in place by it. $30 starter on the way.

this very quickly turned into a weekend project car. there were two very large black widows that found a home in the front bumper, i sprayed a liberal amount of acrysol at them so i HOPE that they died. i dont have time during the day to work on it, so it will have to wait for the weekends.

i hate spiders.

I like it.

get soem simple Greeen and degreaser and find a pressure washer and carefully clena that fucker. Clean the wires ect.

engine bay doesnt look hacked. You got a pretty clean set up to start out with.

I got a speedo cable from Schucks onced it never fit right. ends were wrong. I went to the dealer or nissanparts.cc.

get soem NGK NE64 plug wires also.

nissan still has the heater hoses if you need the part numbers. Esp the S shaped 1s from the head to the heater.

I like it.

get soem simple Greeen and degreaser and find a pressure washer and carefully clena that fucker. Clean the wires ect.

engine bay doesnt look hacked. You got a pretty clean set up to start out with.

I got a speedo cable from Schucks onced it never fit right. ends were wrong. I went to the dealer or nissanparts.cc.

get soem NGK NE64 plug wires also.

nissan still has the heater hoses if you need the part numbers. Esp the S shaped 1s from the head to the heater.

yeah those part numbers are for the heater hoses and all of those shaped hoses in the front, not sure which ones i needed, but at $2 a pop, it was worth it to just order all of them haha. and i was planning on leaving the wires/plugs in. its not missing, so i figured i would focus on everything else for now. what should i go with for plugs though?

well, the only dry parts of the weekend were spent figuring out that you cant do the starter from the top without an impact and a couple swivels and then removing the front seats to see how hacked up the seat rails were from the PO. Sunday morning when it wasnt raining me and the GF went down to a pick your part to pull off an ignition switch harness from a nissan since mine has been removed, but she was wearing sandals, which apparently arent allowed. So on the way home i stopped by a swap meet, saw a good looking b210 in the parking lot and among the trash there i was able to find a snap on TQFR250 for $150.

so i didnt get anything done, but im pretty stoked about the wrench, and it looks like all the black widows are dead (i think i killed 6 total) so i should be fine working on the car at night now.