2dr 510 shell for $100

If anyone wants the 2dr 510 shell that was given away at the Canby show you can have it for $100. The winner sold it to me for $100 becuase he could not take it back to Norcal with him, he took all the other parts however. I bought it for someone in Seattle who needs a quarter panel and he said he did not want that one on the roller car.

I have the title and the number to the guy who has it in Oregon. You haul it.

I'll send the title after I recieve the $100.

Thanks and no pics....you had ot be there know the condition.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the floorboards are the worst thing on it. Other than that it seems pretty solid, but I haven't looked at it very close. I could have had it, but I'm just not a 2dr fan.

So far...the only guy that has made out on this is the kid from CA that won it in the raffle. He took all the parts and sold the shell for $100....he made out like a bandit! DOM was trying to help his buddy and he's gonna be out $100.....and if he doesn't come get it from Dave's like he said he would, then Dave is once again, getting bent over with out even a reach around!!! And people wonder why he wants out of datsuns!!!

I would go get it if gas was'nt so flipping high. It cost me $500 for gas and $400 for a trailer rental to go to Canby with my car this year. I took my truck and RV so fuel was twice as much as normal.

That car does not need a covered tailer however....so the trailer rental should be only a $100 or so. :D

That car would be perfect candidate for flares without the guilt of cutting up a good car.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.