Ratsun Auction 4.0, To help out a fellow Ratsuner, Ends today, Nov 3 6:20 pm

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are gonna make me cry..... too late!

Your too good to an old car nut, dont know what to say. There certainly arent words in my vocabulary to define how much this means to me, and my parents. Especially after today!

I found out that my sister is going back to drugs, ditching my family in our true time of need. Just before I went into the hospital, my mom moved her 87 year old father cause he needs constant care, now this stuff with me. And we have been raising her son(now 7) for over 4 years. I will have to move back in to the parents, disabled for who knows how long...

You are really the best crew anyone could ask to be involved with, and again.

There are no words to explain the weight lifted with any amount of help and support from you wonderfull people

Not crying anymore (thats a lie)

I have no money bid and nothing substantial to offer for sale, but I offer my services to help you move. You say you have to move back into your parents... let me know when you need to move your stuff and Ill drive down and help out.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

If you can beat the current high bid of $210 and nobody out bids you before the auction ends, its yours (along with everything else).

add in, that I will add something else if we get a higher bid aswell..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

If a predetermined $$ amount is met(not a reserve as such)

I will throw in that small portable Nissan Radio boombox thingy.

Bid bid bid...

Back later(after it ends)

Guest 510kamikazifreak
2eDeYe' timestamp='1351888988' post='787493']

$210 :D

:thumbup:

And Steve wins...

pm me your addy Steve will send out to you.

You can get together with Dave to give him the moola?

Way to go Ratsun...

This kind of stuff makes it great

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I would love a FTA sticker... congrats on the win Red. Once again Ratsun pulls through for a member in need :thumbup:

Might have to stay tuned for the next auction, I think I have one more to spare.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Its a little morbid that I have to wait around until a member gets a debilitating disease that the need help so that I can get a sticker.

oh but there were 2 other auctions that were for the Ratsun good too.. :sneaky:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I knew we were at 4.0, but I thought they were all bad ones... I think there was a "Save Ratsun" one though. I guess that one was nice.

There were 1.0 and 2.0 were for Ratsun

Again I forgot to take pics, but Redeye and his lovely woman stopped by and dropped off some flowers for me and Ratsun green paper support! Love you friends, cant explain what this means to me and the family. You all could keep me going thru anything!

How the hell did i miss this !!! well if there will be another one. I will sweeten the pot with some of my Datsun stash!! going to the SHED to dig out some stuff, hell I might just put it all in !!! wheels pistons trim glass the list goes on !!!

Ratsun Love's you Dave !!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.