b210 sheetmetal reproduction panels

wead

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were you at say 18 months ago? I could have used some rockers and some lower rear quarters. You guys should have seen what I pull out from the bondo'd up holes.. they were filled up with screen door screening. the plastic mesh style...

Luckily I do have a sheetmetal shop.

I used to make jeep daimond plating on the side.. #1 in sales on ebay for like 5 years straight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the suggestions. We have started with 120y /b210 front floor pans $99.00 ea with more custom made panels to follow.I'll post pics soon but for now you can find them on our ebay store follow the link below.These panels are handcrafted out of 1mm Aussie cold rolled steel using old fashioned coach building techniques and tooling to ensure the closest possible match and easy fitment.

Side note: Any plans to make 1200 parts?

We already do.Check out our ebay link below.If what your after is not there please let us know what your looking for and if possible we will fabricate them and add them to our 1200 range.

• 6 months later...