Roadster resto-heaven! guy on CL wants to dump 30yrs of cars and parts!

I know some of you guys are hunting for these old Dats, and i ran across this in searching.. not sure if this should've gone in the classified section, mods feel free to move it, if so.

http://washingtondc....3365973125.html

here's his CL post:

so I have this massive hoarde of Datsun roadsters and parts that I've collected up over the past 30 years or so...1500s, 1600s, 2000s...including 67.5 2000s, single digit serial number roadsters, and the only prototype 1500 roadster known in existence. have 1600 and 2000 engines, 4 and 5spds, side trim, sheetmetal, gauges, and on and on...I'm in my 60's now and looking to lighten up and do something different with my life. none of the roadsters are drivers at the moment. I have a 69 2000 with 78k original miles that's just been painted and I'm putting trim on and going thru the brakes- it's pale yellow. will be a very nice car. have a red 57k mile 69 2000 in the shop being painted right now...you can buy it all if you have enough money, start yourself a business :-) give me a call if you'd like to buy any of this stuff. I'm not giving it away, it's for sale. 540-631-5852 if your response doesn't specifically mention datsun roadsters and you don't ask intelligent questions, I will just delete it. best to CALL me, I prefer not to text- fingers too big, keyboard too small, multi-tap crap...

3G43I43H35G75Kb5H1caqd490c38cea0d15da.jpg

3G53Ke3Fb5Ec5H65Jccaqfb128d534ab61b00.jpg

3Ea3L83o85N55L75J1caq6e77b18d16691714.jpg

i love the roadsters, but i have enough to deal with.. somebody save these! (edit- probly not being crushed)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to this guy a decade ago... he has(claims to) the 1500 roadster that was the show car Nissan showed at the NY auto show and elsewhere... it is likely a true prototype 1500 as he says the sheet metal and minor body lines are different than any other 1500 he or anyone has seen and it has a single digit 0000? vin.

Truck and dolly and get 'er. It's the park off season isn't it?

Merlin had and suicides lately up there?

nope just generic fucking stupidity as usual.

picked up a new Tundra today with tow package... road trip! nope- downsizing to 5 cars/projects the 320, 521 and roadsters must go. Keeping the 2 510's, the 310, the cedric and the Patrol.

Didn't see anything about saving from the crusher. They're just for sale... they'll be there next year.

oh... yeah, my mistake, i got mixed up with a 620 ad i saw... IT was going to the crusher. i'm sure he's not "giving" them away, but maybe somebody could spark a deal since he's probly tired of seeing them rot.