Jomz Shakes

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa the black one?! Nice

They don't make them up anymore??

Does anyone else have any input on any of those other mods I took pictures of on page 8??

These are the future plans for this car. I'm going for a really crazy busy theme and would love criticism good or bad

Guest Rick-rat

If you want to go for the boso look you will need to be prepared to spend a lot of money, trying to go for the champagne look on a beer budget will only look cheesy, the mirrors on the fenders look out of place. the exhaust sticking up in the air is just plain silly looking an any car or truck. I saw a truck today, dodge ram diesel with 2- 5 inch exhaust pipes behind the cab coming through the bed. Looked gay as hell

• Like 1

The car was built in Japan with the mirrors on the fenders, they only sold them on the doors in America and the engineers were pissed because they said it ruined the look of the car.

The pipes going up in the back are the only thing I got that is bosozoku looking so far.

That's why I want to get fender flares,wider tires, and a front mounted brake oil cooler too add to that flavor.

I'm not on a budget anymore I'm ready to start buying parts.

I'm looking for constructive criticism maybe an idea on how to fab/build these mods that I just listed on page 8 if anyone has any input/feedback I'd love to bounce my ideas off of the ratsun community.

Ideas on how to build the windshield visor, how to mount the eyelids or mod those headlight enclosures into the headlight buckets. Maybe where to find an old msa style front lower valence?

I don't judge peoples rides build it the way you want it to look it's YOUR car if your so worried about opinions from others than your in the wrong place. Even the nicest cars from factory don't catch everyone's eyes, modified cars usually do but not everyone will like them that's just the way it and that's something your gonna have to live with it. Even with criticism we can't image the car for you just slap what you think looks cool. Rather it's Bosozoku or Shakotan it seems like it turned into a huge trend I like those styles but I'm not gonna go full on but that's just me.

• 3 weeks later...

I say go for your plans, and make it your own, overall I think with all you have planned itll look nice, just don't make it look too cluttered. But I always wondered how a 280zx would look with a windshield visor, so go for it. what wheels you plan on getting?

I say go for your plans, and make it your own, overall I think with all you have planned itll look nice, just don't make it look too cluttered. But I always wondered how a 280zx would look with a windshield visor, so go for it. what wheels you plan on getting?

Good advice on the clutterness.

I got a set of authentic ccws for 400 bucks!

Ones really damaged though and the offset is wrong. So in going to get 2 wider barrels for the rear while replacing the damaged one.

5835773802423493474_zpsnea5qjb5.jpg

I gave them a welcome home shower when I got them.

5835773901905236850_zpss68u1ddo.jpg

5835773802423493474_zpsnea5qjb5.jpg

5835773901905236850_zpss68u1ddo.jpg

I test fitted them on the rear. I bought huge spacers but still am gonna change the offset.

5836798413684320258_zpscjpgaqzn.jpg