urban outlaw

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very slick production.... so what.

Why didn't he feel this way about a 240Z?

WITF does this mean? ....

Feeling Inspired?

Click ‘Support Now’ to learn how you can get further involved with what you just watched.

Call me and I'll sell you one? Call me for a job??? Call me and you can go for coffee for the camera crew???

Neat video. Other than that, cut your fucking hair! ;) And tell me how the hell you got all this money to play with expensive-ass Porsches! (Maybe it said in the video, I didn't have enough time to watch. I'm going to go drive my 3800 pound 4wd Porsche. :D)

cool video....this guy pretty much lives my dream life short of a few minor details....

his 911's would be replaced by a disturbing amount of dattos, I don't plan on ever having dreads and theres no way in hell I'm living in LA...EVER (sorry to all the socal datsun ppl...I've never really been a fan of the place)

wow, i didnt think everyone would be so superficial about this...

i dont think it matters it its about porsches, or long hair or old pants...

the fact of the matter is what my signature says now..

be it porsches, datsuns, mopars, chevys or fords, were all ingrained with the gearhead gene...

wow, i didnt think everyone would be so superficial about this...

i dont think it matters it its about porsches, or long hair or old pants...

the fact of the matter is what my signature says now..

be it porsches, datsuns, mopars, chevys or fords, were all ingrained with the gearhead gene...

cool video....this guy pretty much lives my dream life short of a few minor details....

My point wasnt about the hair or the clothes....the hair and the clothes were a joke. I would live in hell and never cut my hair again if it meant I could live in a loft over a garage full of dattos... for me it IS about the passion, trust me I understand exactly where he's coming from on everything he says even though his dream is on the wrong end of my favorite (and only) car jokes! :rofl:

no...... Dodges mainly, Darts in particular. Then Datsuns. My best friend in high school had a '64 VW. That count?

I'd count it....they're both kraut-wagens

I'd count it....they're both kraut-wagens

When I was in grade 5? there was a replacement teacher, a real asshole, can't think of his name right now, but you know the type. Always filling in for absent teachers, real strict trying to impress. He looked like Ralph Nader and drove a VW. Just remember this was the mid '60s so WWII was what? barely 20 years in the past and kids had fathers who served in action and mostly hated German this or German that. So one kid crawled into the parking lot (which was a big no no out of bounds) and drew a big swastika on the doors. Fuck we laughed when he headed home at the end of the day. Bet every car on the road gave him the finger.

• Like 1