Where is the intro thread section?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're the one who told me to make an intro thread. Where do I start one? haha I couldn't find a "newbie" section

*edit* thank you slotted mag.

I don't own a Datsun yet, but am planning on buying a datsun wagon in a few months. The last two trucks i've had were Nissan Xterras, including the one I have now. Just looking to learn more about the older Datsuns. Troubleshooting and what not. The wagon will end up being my around town car, as the Xterra is my offroader. I'm in the military. Born and raised in Hawaii, living in Alaska.

haha too funny

I'm use to pirate4x4, so I'll be fine here

From my post above

I don't own a Datsun yet, but am planning on buying a datsun wagon in a few months. The last two trucks i've had were Nissan Xterras, including the one I have now. Just looking to learn more about the older Datsuns. Troubleshooting and what not. The wagon will end up being my around town car, as the Xterra is my offroader. I'm in the military. Born and raised in Hawaii, living in Alaska

Latest pic of my X

Xterra2_zpsbde151de.jpg

haha thanks man! The website i'm use to has an actual "newbie" section thats why I got confused. I'll have a lot more pics of my X next year when I wheel it more.

Another pic of my X

(I was in Oregon before Alaska)

Kodiak002-3.jpg

Me Surfing in Alaska

Surf.jpg

Lets see some of your Wagons!! FYI I've looked through the "post pic of" threads already haha